Chapter 11: Tweet Tweet

"Hey," I felt someone shaking me out of my dream, my really good dream to be honest, so when I woke up... I was pissed. 

"What!" I turned over to see Harry, he pulled his hands away, giving me a look. "I'm sorry.... what?" I asked nicer this time, my phone read 10am anyway, I should get up and do something productive with my life instead of sleeping in until one every day. 

Harry hesitated before he spoke, I didn't mean to scare him, "I have to go with Casey today, she's going to the doctor. You know we had a deal that I should be there for her still since she's carrying my child. But once the baby is out, I promise she'll mean nothing to me," Harry said, but I had already agreed to this so I don't know why he was stressing over it. 

"Harry," I sat up and scooted over to him, taking his face gently between my hands. "I know and it's okay," I laughed to lighten up the mood. "But can you take me home? I don't have my car..." Harry nodded then stood up, getting off the little loft, I followed him. I didn't do anything about my smeared makeup, I just pulled my hair back into a bun then grabbed my stuff, heading out to the car. I blasted some Sleeping With Sirens in the car, which annoyed Harry a little bit. 

"You don't want to listen to us? I think it's sad how One Direction isn't one of your favorite bands!" He shouted, but he was totally kidding. 

So I rolled my eyes, "One Direction isn't together anymore," I frowned then reached over and laced my fingers through Harry's. "But you can come out with a new album and be my favorite solo artist, and when you go on tour, I'm coming with you."

Harry laughed then pulled my hand up, kissing my knuckles as he kept his eyes on the road. "You'll be in college," he said. 

"How do you know? My band could take off any second," I shrugged. 

Harry stopped in front of the driveway at my house, I leaned over and kissed his lips quickly before I got out. "I'll be over when we get back from the doctor's," Harry said, I gave him a thumbs up then shut the door. I pulled my keys from my purse then unlocked the front door, stepping in. My mom was home, her car was here, but I didn't see her so I walked back to her little studio and there she was, designing some clothes. 

"Hey, what do you think about this?" She asked, stepping aside, looking at me then at the really pretty dress she was making. 

"That's so pretty," I gasped, walking towards it, the fabric was so silky and smooth, and the color was a deep pink that was really pretty. 

"Where's Harry? I thought you'd be with him," she said, turning around to continue working on the dress. 

I groaned, plopping down on a couch that was in the studio, "Harry's ex fiance is pregnant with hsi child," when I said the words my mom spun around, with a wide eyed expression. "I know, I know, but him and I both know that while she is carrying his child that he needs to visit the doctor and stuff for her." 

"God Brooklynn, you've got yourself in deep," my mom said. 

"Love is complicated," I sighed. My mom turned around and smiled, then she sat next to me, placing a comforting hand on my knee. 

"Believe me, I know. Your father and I have tried multiple times for a baby, but I couldn't seem to keep one. I kept having miscarriages and it was just a really emotional time for us and we questioned our marriage, because we were both stressed out and every little thing affected us emotionally, it was just a hard time. Love is complicated, but I don't doubt that you can overcome it. "

"Thanks mom," I smiled then hugged her, she had never told me that before. "Is it weird that I kind of want Casey to have the baby?" 

"Why?"