Chapter 1: Don't Forget Where You Belong.

Beep Beep Beep! The Microwave went off, Emily and I were in my kitchen baking some cake pops and we were microwaving the candy melts for the icing. Unfortunately, we weren't really sure how to do it, so this last time we got the bowl out of the microwave, the "icing" was literally burnt and brown. 

My mouth formed an O, along with Emily's as we took sight of the icing. "What the heck!" Emily exclaimed. 

"This is bullcrap! We did everything it wanted and it totally cheated," I frowned, but it didn't last long because I started laughing, how did we burn icing? Emily joined into my laughter, "what are we going to do for icing? I am positive I don't have confectioners sugar..." 

"I don't know, tweet Harry and ask him how to make icing without using confectioner's sugar," Emily joked but I grabbed my phone. 

"Good idea," I clicked the Twitter app and typed out the question and hit 'Post'. "Done," we both laughed then started cleaning up our mess. Our cake pops were.... just cake and no icing... upside.. it's less fattening? 

There was a knock at the door and I asked Emily if she could get it so I could continue cleaning up my mess. When she came back, Max was behind her, his nose scrunched up, "what did you guys burn?" 

I laughed at his question, then I dried my hands on a paper towel, then I threw myself into Max's arms, pecking his lips. "Icing," Emily replied, laughing as she continued to clean, while Max embraced me. 

"How?" 

"That's what we would like to know," I said then pulled away from Max who reluctantly let me go so I could finish cleaning up the kitchen. 

"Do you guys want to go out to lunch when you're done, I'm feeling like Mexican today," Max got comfortable on a kitchen chair, his legs outstretched and his hands clasped behind his head. 

"You could help!" I exclaimed, throwing a ball of paper towel at him. He laughed and tried to swat it away; he grabbed it off the floor then threw it back at me. 

"Mexican sounds good," Emily said, stopping Max and I from our little play fight. I finished cleaning up then the three of us were ready to leave, heading to our favorite Mexican place, El Sol.

Mornings were terrible but thank god it's summer though and I can sleep in, but unfortunately, I couldn't sleep in this morning. My mom was home from Italy and dad had the morning and early afternoon to spare, I kind of wanted to spend as much time with them today as I can. I ran down the stairs, taking it two at a time, which Max hated, he always thought I would hurt myself which is bound to happen some day. 

I went straight into the kitchen to my Keurig, making a chocolate glazed donut coffee for the morning. I had just slipped the K-cup into the thing when someone knocked on the door, I looked up at the clock, it wasn't even 10 yet, who could it possibly be? After I released a sigh, I went to answer the door. 

My hear skipped a beat and my throat went dry, my eyes buldging. It was so unexpected and.... strange and all the butterflies in my stomach took flight and I honestly wanted to throw up. "Hey Brooklynn, do you still need to know how to make icing?" Harry stood before me, he seemed much more muscular, like he had been to the gym like every day. His hair wasn't as curly as it used to be but over all Harry was just.... looking good, perfect. 

In this moment, it seemed like these four years had been so long but they really haven't been. It was so weird seeing him, it hurt... seeing him, knowing that he has a fiance and I have a boyfriend. He promised he'd come back for me and he did but he's not going to pull me in his arms and kiss me, he can't.  "Hi, how are you?" I made myself smile and push back the tears.