Chapter 13: Love Isn't A Game

When I woke up in the morning, everything that happened last night washed over me. The thoughts over flowing my brain, every feeling... every amazing feeling, that it made me smile. I was thanking god that Harry wasn't awake to see me grinning like an idiot. I sat up in the bed, running my fingers through my messy hair. Then I heard Harry stir in the bed beside me, then he stretched his body out, opening his eyes, he looked up at me. "Good morning," I smiled down at him. 

Harry sat up, wrapping an arm around my waist, then he leaned forward and kissed my neck gently. "Good morning," he said back in his raspy morning voice that got me feeling some sort of way. "Are you alright love?" he asked. 

I looked back at him, knitting my eyebrows together, "yes? Why?" 

Harry chuckled, "are you sore?" My cheeks, I know, turned a bright shade of red, Harry laughed out loud, laying back down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I turned my body to face him, but I sat criss crossed beside him, tracing his butterfly tattoo with my nail. 

"I'm not answering your question," I looked at him, he turned his head, looking at me a cute smile on his face. "Get up, I want to go swimming." 

"You get up first," Harry said, raising an eyebrow. Rolling my eyes I swung my legs around, then jumped off the bed, I looked back at him, then I walked over to my bags, pulling out a bright pink bikini that had fringe on the top and bottom. Cute and Simple. Harry got out of bed and changed right into his bahing suit, quick and easy. I had to ask him to tie my bathing suit top then I had to put on some water proof mascara. I put my mascara away and look in the mirror, I had a very visible hickey on my neck, I ran my finger over it gently when Harry walked into the bathroom. "Hah!" he laughed, then walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"I'm not sorry, look what you did to me?" He turned around and showed me his back, nail marks. 

"Oh my god! Seriously? Was I doing it that hard?" I asked, running my finger along the nail marks I made on his back from grabbing him so tight last night. 

Harry laughed, then turned around, taking my hand in his, he lifted me up onto the counter, I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding him close to me. "Don't be sorry, it's prove I made good love to you last night, did I not?" 

I giggled, "you really did," I nodded then Harry leaned into me, his lips hovering over my ear as he whispered, "I'm more than happy to do it again tonight." 

This sent shivers through my body, and really got me feeling some sort of way. "Yes... if my parents aren't here, Harry, we were loud last night," I poked out my tongue, making Harry laugh out loud. "I want to go swimming," I said to him, unwrapping my legs from around his waist, he pushed off the counter and walked out of the bathroom, I followed him. My parents were laying out by the water, sun bathing, boring. I ran down to them, as fast as I could in the sand, heading straight for the clear water. 

"Brooklynn!" My mother exclaimed, then she scoffed, going back to reading her book. Harry walked into the water behind me, I think he expected it to be cold by the way his shouldrs were raised but he paused and then dropped his shoulders. 

"Damn... it's really warm," He said, walking deeper in towards me now. When he reached me, he scopped me up in his arms, I laughed, kissing his lips as he held me. 

"Hey! You two kids don't get too crazy," My dad shouted at us. 

"Hey! You be quiet up there!" I shouted back, pointing at him. He peered at me over the top of his sunglasses, giving me a look, I laughed, turning back to Harry. We were in the water for a while, just chilling and talking about our future together, touring, what comes next, after sex. We decided to get out of the water, I laid a towel out by my mother's chair, sitting down on it next to her. Harry wrapped a towel around his shoulders.