Chapter 18: House Hunting

"Wake up! It's Christmas," I woke up to Harry shouting, running around his room he stepped into some pants, and threw a shirt on. "Brooklynn!" I groaned, throwing my arms over my face. Harry jumped ontop of me, pulling my arms away from my face. "It's Christmas," he said again, looking like a little boy, so I laughed. 

Rolling my eyes I pushed him off of me, "I'm getting up," I said to him. He tossed me my sweatpants, I got out of the bed and put them on, then I pulled my hair into a messy bun. Harry and I then walked downstairs where everyone was sitting around the big Christmas tree we decorated. There were also wrapped presents that I sat around wrapping with Gemma and Anne while Harry was out or sleeping, either one. 

"Morning," Robin smiled, Harry and I smiled in return, then we took a seat on the couch. "Let Brooklynn go first," he said, nodding towards a present. 

I shook my head, "no! I hate going first!" 

They all laughed, but I was serious, "Gemma?" 

Gemma smiled then took a present that Robin had handed her. She opened it up and it was a cute shirt that I remember her picking out at the mall when I had gone with them. "Oh you got it," I grinned, Gemma smirked then held it up to her. 

"Thanks mum," she kissed Anne's cheek then picked up a present for Anne. Inside her present was a very nice Purse from Harry and I that we picked out for her, since Harry claims she wore the same purse all the time because she complained about spending money on things she doesn't necessarily need. 

She gasped, "it's beautiful," she got up and hugged us both. "I always meant to get a new purse," she said.

"Of course," Harry rolled his eys teasingly. I opened my present next, it was a shirt, that was so pretty, it had a Magenta pink and a dark red and black and it was a tight shirt but flared out at the bottom. 

"Oh my gosh it's so pretty," I said, smiling over at Anne. 

"Harry picked it out, I just bought it, there's more for you love," she winked. I laughed then kissed Harry, he was handed one of his presents, opening it up. Inside was a new beanie, he looked so hot in beanies so I was happy with his present. 

"Thanks," he smiled and hugged his mom. We all continued opening up our presents and when we were done we were told to get ready and get whatever we need to get done before a nice dinner tonight. 

With that, Harry and I went back up to his room, I got dressed in a black and white rose skirt, with a plain black tanktop tucked into it. Since it's Winter and it's a tanktop, I put a royal blue cardigan over it and a white infinity scarf. I also put some pantie hoes underneath it to keep me a little bit more warm. 

"Babe," Harry said, stepping out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping down his body. 

I nearly choked on... air when I saw him, "what?" I coughed out, looking away because now I was embarrassed. 

"You're stupid," he laughed, walking further into the room. "Anyway, I felt bad because I couldn't get you anthing special... like a weekedn trip somewhere because... we've already done that and we still have the rest of tour to go places we've never been. So if I got you that it wouldn't be special... so I got us time with this realtor and he's going to show us a few nice houses here and then we'll look in Phoenix and then San Diego and we'll decide where we go from there." 

Harry's smile was so cute, I started giggling when he tucked my hair behind my ear. "You're cute," I said, poking his bare chest. 

"Yeah? How long to we have?" He asked, placing a hand on my waist, backing me up to the bed.