Chapter 30: Back To You

Just like that, our trip to Tahiti was over. We had grown close to Nikki and Jeff in the three days we've been there. We promised to keep in touch as much as we would but to be honest, it would last maybe a month and then we'd forget about each other all together. I was eager to get back to my little babies who Harry and I both missed so much. 

By the time we got off our plane it was 9:30pm, so we went straight home, planning on picking up our kids first thing in the morning. We decided to give ourselves one more night even though we missed Riley and Alfie more than anything. "I can unpack them," Harry said, grabbing my bags as soon as we got into the house. 

"Now? No..." I said, grabbing his hand, pulling him around to face me. "This is our last night for a while, let's get our bathing suites back on, get in our pool with some alcohol and make this night the best night ever," I said to him, a smile forming on his lips upon hearing my words. 

Harry gave me a big kiss on the lips and then said, "sounds perfect love," so we stripped right there in the foyer, getting our bathing suites on. I grabbed a bottle of wine and popped it open, I poured some into a glass, Harry grabbed a beer and  we took them outside to the pool. The water was colder here than in Tahiti so it took me a second to get used to it before I dipped my shoulders under, not willing to get my hair wet. 

I swam over to the edge and grabbed my glass, taking a small sip of it, then I swam over to Harry who held his bottle in one hand and wrapped his other arm around my waist, holding me close. I sat in his arms, with my legs around his waist silently for a while, then I looked up at him and smiled. "Sometimes, I think.... Love is only an illusion, and then I look at you and I realize that this is real. You love me and I love you and this is real, it's so real that sometimes I feel like it is some kind of magic," I said to him. 

His arms tightened around me, and he kissed the top of my head. "I'll love you 'till the day I day and even beyond that," he said to me. 

I laughed, kissing his neck gently. "It's funny how it works though. How when I ran into you that day on my street, and how you ended up falling for me and you were my favorite One Direction member. But don't tell Niall that, I just let him believe he was my favorite." 

Harry laughed out loud then took a sip of his beer, "I love you" he said, leaning down to kiss me so I met him half way. He guided us over to the edge so he could put his drink down, and when he did he used both his hands and brought me closer, deepening the kiss. I seriously loved this man so much it hurt. 

Morning came and Harry and I had gotten up bright and early to go get our kids and then take them out to a nice breakfast that they probably won't remember because they're so small but Harry and I will. "Thank you mom," I said, hugging my mom tight. We had stayed and talked about the trip for a while until we left. Harry's parents had left yesterday morning so he didn't get to say goodbye but he was okay. 

We strapped our kids into their car seats then Harry got into the driver's seat, taking us to the nice breakfast place. I laced my fingers through his as we drove down the road, sleeping babies in the backseat. They're still tired? 

Once we arrived at the breakfast place, the babies had woken up as we were taking them into the loud restaurant. But they were good babies and didn't mind the noise much so they stayed perfectly content in their little carriers. So we had a nice little breakfast, the four of us as one happy family. Harry still gets hounded a lot when we go out in public but not as much as he used to. So when fans walked up to him, it was my job to get the kids back to the car. But it's not easy holding two big giant baby carriers, I'm not that strong! 

"Sorry," Harry sighed, coming up behind me. I had gotten Riley in but I was working still working on Alfie when he came over, pushing me away. We got back in our seats and he started the car, looking annoyed.