Chapter 25: Sugar Daddy

2 1/2 months later...

"Brooklynn.... you're starting to worry me babe," Harry said, I've been in bed for the past two days. My dad has been getting worse, not better. He lost all his hair, he looks like a skeleton, he probably has like two days left and it's making me depressed. "Brooklynn..." I didn't answer him, I just laid there, staring at the white walls. "We have an appointment we need to get to," he said, pulling the covers off my body but I still didn't move. 

Harry walked around the bed and kneeled down on my side, staring into my eyes. "Reschedule..." I said to him. 

"No, you need to get out of bed," He said to me. I didn't move. "Brooklynn, I know you're upset about your dad. I know that you're scared but you have to understand that what your doing.... is not healthy for the life that is in you right now," he said, placing his hand on my stomach gently. "Are you listening to me?" He asked, I nodded slowly. "It's still so easy for us to loose this one so please, Brooklynn.....please, I need you to get up," he said again. 

So I did, knowing he was right. I got up, not worrying about my makeup or my hair because I'd probably just come back home and lay in bed again, if Harry let me. "I'm sorry," I said to Harry who sent a weak smile in my direction. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the car and he drove us to the hospital. It was my first appointment and our first ultrasound, I was actually a little bit excited. 

"Be happy babe," Harry reached over and caressed my cheek. I smiled, and we both got out of the car, Harry wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked into the hospital. We sat in the waiting room for about fifteen minutes, he got me to laugh, like he always knew how to do. 

"Styles," the doctor called us back and I sat down on the nasty bed thing and pulled my shirt up for the doctor. She was a nice red headed lady, she put that cold gel stuff on my stomach and I started laughing, it tickled. 

The monitor popped up and I could see........oh my god......."Wow," the doctor said, a bright smile on her face. 

"Wow," Harry said, his eyes buldging. 

"Well, looks like you two are having twins," the doctor smiled and turned to us, pointing to the babies on the monitor. I wanted to cry, I could see my little babies on the screen. "Is this what you were expecting?" she asked us. 

"Not at all," Harry answered. 

"It never is," she laughed and wiped the stuff off my belly, and then pulled my shirt back down. "Well looks like you guys are ready to go, how about we bring you back at your 5 month mark?" she smiled, making an appointment for the future. "We'll get you a picture then too, but they're a little young now." 

We thanked the doctor and then left, heading back home. Now I was happy, now all I could think about is the two babies in my tummy. "Twins," I said when we got home. "Two little kids running around...are you ready for that?" 

"Let's not forget that you're the one who is 19, I'm 24... " Harry said. 

I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm, "you're old." 

2 months later...

We had Liam and Emily over for lunch, we ate outside, letting the boys grill out, we even invited Rosie and Noah over. "How is the baby doing?" Rosie asked, sitting down at the table with Emily and I. 

"Babies?" I grinned. 

Rosie squealed, "what!? What do you mean!" 

"I mean, we're having twins," I said and Emily's jaw dropped to the floor.