3~The Walk

Mark's Pov

I shut the door behind me and leave Jack's house. I walk off the porch and hear the door open behind me, I turn to find Jack standing they cute as can be.

"I uh, I wanted to walk home with you." He muttered looking down at his feet.

"Well... come on then." I said as I held out my hand and smiled.

He looked up at me, smiled, and grabbed my hand. He still limped, so I offered to carry him. "C-can I get on your back?" He asked with a worried look.

"Sure." I kneeled down in front of him so he could climb on.

He grabbed my neck and held on tightly. I smiled and stood back up. I began to hop down the side walk bouncing Jack up and down. He giggled and held on to my red flannel.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Sean's Pov

I smiled widely as he skipped down the side walk.

"You having fun, cutie?" He said then stopped walking.

He called me cutie? It sounded childish to him, it slipped, he didnt mean to say it.

But im glad he did, "I-I'm c-cute?" I asked as he set me down.

"W-well yah.." he said not even turning to look at me.

I grabbed his hand and he looked at our fingers tied together like rope. His eyes followed my arm then he locked our eyes and turned around. He stepped closer to me, so close I could feel the heat of his body. He tilted his head and our lips were almost touching, but he backed up and looked down.

"W-whats wrong?" I asked pushing my body back against his.

He stepped back letting go of my hand. "I just... I can't."

He said turning around to walk home. "Wait..." I said, "C-can I still walk you home?"

He turned his head to look at me. "S-sure, get on." I hopped back on his back and he walked us to his home.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Mark's Pov

I almost kissed him. He would have let me, why didn't I? Why didn't I kiss those soft lips of his?

"Why so quiet?" He asked me as I set him down to unlock the door.

"I just, I was thinking about what happened." I replied opening the door letting him walk it.

"Look Mark... I-I like you. A lot." He said walking inside.

"Jack.. Please stop." I said walking behind him shutting the door.

"Mark, why do you wanna hide it?" He asked looking at me.

I ignored his question and ran upstairs to me room. He followed me and watched as I dug through my dresser.

"Mark. I-" I spun around and grabbed his waist locking our lips.

He was shocked, I could tell, but he threw his arms around my neck a few seconds later and leaned in for a better kiss. It felt like hours, we stood there in my room with our lips connected. I slid my hands in his shirt to feel his skin again.

"Ow.." he said pulling away from the kiss.

"Oh. S-sorry.." I said realizing thats where I kicked him.

"Why did you kick me this morning?" He asked lift his shirt to look at the bruise left on his side.

"I-I don't know, they, they made me." I said coving my mouth with my hands seeing how bad it looked.

"Mark, you don't have to do what they say.." I looked at him then went back to digging through my dresser.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist. I pushed them off and walked into the bathroom with a shirt in hand. I quickly changed and fixed my hair. I walked back in my room to find Jack looking through all my movies and games.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked startling him.

"Sure, let me text my mom." He pulled out his phone and texted something really quickly.

His phone buzzed about 10seconds later. "I can spend the night if you want?" He asked me hoping it was ok.

"Sure." I said grabbing some more things from my dresser.

"Here you go." I said throwing him an old T-Shirt.

"You can sleep in this." I said grabbing a couple horror movies.

I needed an excuse to hold on to him.

Time Skip

-=-=-=-=-=-
Sean's Pov

Its almost 10pm now, we watched 2 movies and they were terrifying, but I'm glad they were, I've been snuggled up with Mark for about 4hours. My dream come true basically. My eyes were growing heavy, but I didn't want to ever go to bed. I just wanted to lay in his arms all night. I wanted to feel his lips against mine again. I crave his love, I need him. I-I love him.

"Hey Jacky... I'm tired.." Mark said pulling me closer.

"Me too..." I said yawning, "Night..." I said kissing his cheek and burying my face in his chest.

"Night." He echoed my words.

♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡
Hehe, 3rd chapter :)