17~ Present

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hey baby boo?" I say looking over to Jack laying down on the sofa.

"Yes Markipoo?" He asked looking over at me with a slight smile.

"I just wanted to see if you were awake."

"Yup, sure am Markimoo."

"Great."

"Why did you need to know?" He slightly giggled.

"I was just wondering baby. I love you."

"I love you too Markipoo."

"I'm gonna be back in about an hour, I need to get you a special late Christmas Present." I say getting up to leave.

"I feel special." He giggled.

"You are," I smiled with a slight chuckle, "I need to go now."

"No kiss before you go?" He sighed.

"You are so cute..." I walk over to him and kiss his forehead softly before he pulled me into a tender kiss.

As our lips connected, I pulled him closer to my body and leaned in for a deeper, sweeter kiss.

"I needed that." Jack giggled.

"So did I." I turn to walk out the door and wave goodbye.

"Bye Mark."

"Bye."

I walk out the door and shut it. I sigh and look at the slip of paper in my pocket then at my phone to check the time. Yup, I'll be there just in time to get it done. I begin to walk down the road to the closest hair place.

TIME SKIP(Cuz like.... I'm Just Lazy. AF)

"Thanks. It looks great." I smile thanking the hairdresser.

"No problem, you may want to come back in about 3-5 weeks, or when it starts to fade into a pinkish white." She relplied with a smile.

"I can't wait to show my boyfriend. Hes going to love it."

"Good Luck, Mark."

"Thanks, Jess."

I pay Jess and walk out the salon to go home. I begin walking down the street humming to my favorite song. I can't wait until he sees it, I take a quick picture to save the memories.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Short and sweet, I'll behonest, I was and I amvery, very lazy

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Short and sweet, I'll be
honest, I was and I am
very, very lazy. So haha,
love you guys.

Buh-Bye!