33~ Hey

3rd Person POV
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mark's lips parted slowly as a word he never thought he'd say again forced it's way out, "M-mom?"

The woman smiled partly as her eyes fixated on the boy she hadn't seen for years. She took a step into the room as tears ran down her face. "Hey... Son."

Her words were soft, her heart was broken-down from the pain she felt. She had missed her son's life.

"M-mom, I-I..." Mark's voice weakly spoke.

Jack's face full of surprise as he watch Mark and his mother reunite once more. He slowly walked out the room to sit on a chair in the waiting area. A firmilur blonde haired girl came rushing into the hospital doors. "Amy??" Jack stood up, he hadn't seen Amy in a year, she's back?

"Jack! Where's Mark!?" She semi yelled as her voice cracked with worry.

"With his.... Mom." Jack replied looking down at the ground.

Amy sighed slightly, grabbed Jack's hand and walked to the counter. "Where is Mark Fischbach?"

The nurse pointed down the hall, "316."

Amy smiled, "Thank you."

She rushed down the hall, still holding Jack's hand. Once she reached the door she let go and walked in by herself.

The woman turned around to see Amy, "Oh, hi. I'm Mark's mom, you can call me Mrs.Fischbach. You are?"

"I'm Amy." She replied smiling softly.

"Are you Mark's girlfriend?"

(A/N)

Hehe
It wasn't just Amy, now was it? =P

Love yall!!!
Buh-bye