32~ I'm back

Third person POV
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As Mark sits up, his dull hazel eyes watch the doctors leave the room giving him a hopeful smile.

Jack paces back and forth in the waiting room for the doctors to give him permission to go back in the room to see Mark's beautiful face. His thumbs slide over one another as his patience begins to run short. He is greeted by the doctors after a few minutes, "He would really like to see you now." One of them smiled as she nodded her head slightly towards Jack. He slightly jogged to Mark's room.

Mark's hair covered his eye slightly as he looked down at his arms; his cold, scar covered arms. His memories flood his seemingly blank mind; his memories of Jack were the most vivid. He had loved this man since he was 17 but never showed it till much later, now he's turning 28. Time sure flies by... he thinks to himself quietly.

"Mark!!" Jack smiles brightly rushing to hug Mark slightly, careful to not hurt him. Their eyes soft towards each other, yet full of love and compassion; the kind of love found between soul mates.

Mark didn't believe in this kind of love, what if he was right? What if the love he had for Jack was just his need for someone to hold at night to distract him from the pain he felt?

"I love you." Jack smiled slightly pulling away from the embrace

Mark thought for a second before he replied, "I love being with you."

As they gazed at each other, a seemingly firmilur face walked into the small room.

"Mark.." Her voice broke as her tear stained cheeks became obvious.

Jack turned to see the person standing with her hands over her mouth. Jack's eyes widened as he looked from her to Mark.

(A/N)

Who is it?? Muh haha...

Buh-bye!!