37~ Thoughts

People used in this chapter
Mefwaz1234 and cookielovermeow0906

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I let my eyes open slightly as the sun creeps into the small hospital window.

I glance around the room to see a woman standing up looking at me with a slight, inviting, smile and soft green eyes that oddly seemed to peer through me.

"Morning, Mr.Fischbach. I'm Allison, you can call me Ally if you'd like." She smiled sweetly before continuing, "I'm here to discuss how you're feeling; how is your mood as of now?" She politely asked letting her blonde hair fall over her shoulder as she lightly brushed it with her pointer finger.

My lips were slightly parted, she reminded me of Amy, yet she looked so different, in short, she was beautiful. I feel like her and I would be good friends, but I don't know anything about her.

Her head tilted slightly waiting for a response.

I swallowed slightly, "I-I'm great. Do you know where Jack is?"

She shook her head slightly, stepping towards the machines next to me, "I'm sorry Mark, he walked out yesterday evening. He has yet to return."

I let my head fall slightly as confusion ran through my brain as I thought about what happened yesterday. I may have lost the love of my life. I need to tell my mom that I'm gay, but she would be so disappointed. It doesn't matter if I haven't seen her in years, she's still my mother. I love her so much, I can't lose her again.

"Okay Mr.Fischbach, Kamryn will be here to check up on you in a moment, she will be ur nurse for the next few days. I hope you don't mind." Allison smiled slightly.

"It's fine, thank you, Ally." I smile back.

"No problem, Mr.Fischbach, it's my job."

I watched as Allison walked out of the room. I let out a deep sigh and let my head hang down as my thoughts raced. Jack is the love of my life, he's my soulmate. I love him so much I can't lose him now.

A slight knock shook me out of my trance.

"Mr.Fischbach?" a slender brown haired girl walked in, "I'm Kamryn. I'll be your nurse for the next few days, I'll monitor your stress levels and blood pressure"

I shook my head slightly to let her know that I understood. Her green eyes seemed to dart back and forth between my arm, my face, and the machines next to me.

"Can you tell me what happened? It's okay if you don't want to, I understand." She softly asked.

"What?" I let my head tilt slightly.

"Your arm, Mr.Fischbach. What happened?"

I glance down at my arm without thinking. My cuts have started to close over, but a few had stitches.

I look back up at her and smile slightly before letting my tears stream down my face. She rushes toward me and hands me a tissue trying to comfort me by rubbing my back.

"I-I thought I-I w-would lose J-Jack, s-so I did th-this t-to my-myself." I whimpered softly as she grabbed another tissue for me.

"I'm so sorry I asked, I didn't mean to upset you." She slightly frowned letting her shoulders relax as she sat down on a stool to my left.

"It's okay, you just wanted to know," I sighed handing her the tissues to throw away, "Sorry I break down easy."

"You have every right, Mr.Fischbach."

"Y-you can call me Mark, you don't have to be formal." I replied softly.

"Okay, Mark. Lets get you something to eat." She smiled handing me a menu.

(A/N)

I hope you guys like it! Love y'all!!

Buh-Bye!!!