20~ Workout <#SMUT>

Mark's POV
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I pushed Jack on the bed and slid off his shirt. I began kissing his neck looking for that sweet spot.

"Mark~" He moaned.

Found it, then I slid my hands down to his boxers while softly sucking and kissing Jack's collarbone to make him moan my name. I slowly pulled his pants off then pulled his boxers down a bit. Jack's hands made their way to my pants pulling them off easily. He rolled over making him on top and pulled my boxers off, processing to kiss my neck, then kissing slowly down my stomach to my dick. He kissed it then slowly started rubbing my member with his hand while kissing my scar right under my belly button. (Septipler Away Mofo.)

"S-Sean~" I moaned semi loudly.

I felt myself get hard within seconds of him touching me. I felt precum begin to come out. (No Pun Intended) I sat up pulling Jack up to my face and kissed him taking off his boxers then laying him down on the bed. I knew that he was sensitive so I decided to have a little fun with it. I placed my hand around the base of his member and my lips at the tip. I let my head slip down as my hand was rising to meet in the middle. I watched as his face began to heat up with blush, letting me know what I was doing was working.

"Sean~. Don't stop, ugghh.." I moaned.

Jacks Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

Just to tease him, I quickly stopped and moved so I was face to face with him.

"Babeee~" He mumbled in a whined.

"Just shut up and kiss me." I smiled pushing my lips on his.

As our lips moved to match eachother I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance but he denined. I moved my hand to his member causing him to moan, allowing me to use the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. He smiled slightly, just enough to break the kiss.

"One second baby." I smiled walking over to my desk and pulling out a box, handing it to him.

"What is this?" He asked opening it quickly realizing with a smile, "Lube or no?" he giggled.

"That's going to be your choice." I smiled grabbing the container and opening it.

"Just the way I like it Markimoo." I smiled winking.

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I walked over to Jack and sat him on the bed so his butt was somewhat sticking up. I put lube on my fingers and rubbed them together to warm it up.

"Okay, Im going to finger you with the lube to make this more comfortable for both of us."

"Ok, Mark."

I began sliding my first finger into him, then slid in the second. Jack grabbed the bed sheet, so I stopped and looked at him for approval. He nodded so I slid in the third finger to stretch him out a little.

"Ready?" I ask taking my fingers out.

"Yah."

"It may hurt at first because you arnt use to it. Is that ok?"

"Ya Mark, Im ready."

I slowly stick my dick into his butt to get him use to me, then look at him. He nods and I begin going back and forth thrusting slowly to begin. For the first couple seconds he was clenching his teeth. After that I heard a slight moan when I hit his prostate. I aimed there again causing him to moan even louder. I took my hand and began stroking his member to match my pace. I felt him get hard fairly quickly, giving me satisfaction.

"M-Mark~" He moaned turning me on even more, "Faster~"

I did as he wished and sped up a decent amount. I could feel precum on its way out. I let out a slight moan.

"Sean~" I grunted as I felt cum slowly make its way out.

"F-faster M-Mark~ Im about to-" Jack moaned.

I moved my hips as fast as I could matching my hand to the speed. I felt myself cum, as did Jack. I went to get a towel and cleaned us both off, then I laid next to Jack on the bed panting like a dog. I leaned over and kissed Jack's cheek.

"I love you.." I smiled.

"I love you too, Mark." Jack smiled climbing under the covers.

I joined him and cuddled up with him. His arms around my neck, mine around his waist as he fell into a deep sleep. Small snores escaped his soft, kissable lips. I closed my eyes and smiled at the thought. He is mine, forever. (OR IS HE?!?!?!?! Hehe....)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
You Love me, right?
Are you proud of me!?!
Can I have a handhug?
Yahhhh, I'm tired and feel drunk. Kms.

Buh-Bye