6~Ya Big Doof

Mark's Pov

Jack and I went to my house after a half hour of dancing in the moon light. He snuggled up to my chest as I sang him a song I've been working on.

Something here seems foul...
Something here just reeks of blood and suffering
Could it be these halls are echoing..
Of death?
We'll see...
In all my dreams I see....
A maze of halls with bloody walls
And countless scrawls reminding me
"Its me"
Don't play these games
You've lost your fright..
Im armed with more then a light,
And I'm surviving 5 nights!
No phones, no screens, no more
Just you and me a gun or three
And nothing else between me and this door..
You bring the fur...
I'll bring the fight!
Hey, Foxy come get a bite!!
'Cause im surviving 5 nights

I kissed his forehead and hear his steady breaths turn into soft snores.

"I love you, Jack." I whispered as I fell into a deep sleep.

Sean's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-
I fell asleep in Marks arms to the sound of hes deep, sexy voice. His song wan perfect, he was perfect.

Time skip

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I slipnout of bed and slide on a shirt sloppily and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey sleepy head. I made you some breakfast."Mark said motioning towards a plate sitting on he counter.

"Oh, thanks." I replied picking it up and heading to the table.

I sit down and hum Mark's song in my head. It was amazing.

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-
I look over at Jack enjoying his meal humming my song. I make my plate and turn off the stove. I walk over to the table, kiss his cheek and sit down to eat.

Jack was halfway done and asked, "Do you want a drink?"

I looked puzzled, he cared about me instead of himself? "No thanks, Jack. You dont have to get me a-"

His blue eyes sparkling as he interrupted "No no, I want to."

He stood up and got out two cups, "Milk?" He asks looking at me.

I nod my head and pick up a piece of bacon. I turned my head to see him dancing with the milk. Weirdo. I thought to my self letting out a small chuckle. He poured the milk and walked over to me and sat down the glass kissing my forehead, then going back to get his drink. I sat there eating my bacon slowly watching his every move.

"Why are you staring at me baby?" He asked turning around to look at me.

"Because you're beautiful." I smiled looking in his eyes.

"I love you, so much." He smiled.

My face dropped and I felt my eyes start to sting. Jack's face now puzzled he sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks placing his hand on mine.

"Thats the last thing my dad said to me..." I felt a tear roll down my face plopping down on his hand.

"Mark, I-I'm so sorry." He replied sympathetically, "I never even met my dad, so I can't really understand what you went through."

I followed his arm to look at his lips then slowly leaned in for a kiss lasting for what seemed like an eternity.

"Mark~" Jack giggled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You taste like bacon." He said kissing me once more.

Our lips were glued together like two pieces of paper. I slid my hand down to his stomach, moving my kiss to his neck and searching for his sweet spot. I got to his collar bone and he let out a small moan.

"Mark~ I don't know about this." He said pushing my hand off of him.

"It's ok baby, I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to do." I said with a childish smile.

He stood up and went back to his plate. He sat down in his chair and looked back over to me.

"Fookin' hell Mark. It's cold." He giggled in his irish accent.

"I'm a sucker for that sexy accent." I laughed.

He smiled and started eating again, as did I. After we finished eating, I stood up and took his plate while he took my cup. I started to fill the sink with water so we could wash the dishes. I poured some soap in the water and watched as it filled up with bubbles. Jack sat the cups on the counter next to where I put down the plates.

"Let me wash the dishes, I owe you." Jack said throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, for not letting them kill me." He giggled.

"You've already repaid me for that." I said kissing his cheek.

"Ok Marky. Love you." He said kissing my cheek and plopping down on the couch turning on the tv.

Time skip

Sean's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

Mark just put the dishes away and sat next to me. I lean my head on his chest and snuggle up with him. He layed his arm across my back and rubbed his hand up and down, comforting me. I giggled and tickled him. He didn't budge, but he smiled and started tickling me. I almost fell off the couch laughing but he caught me and smiled.

"Gotta be careful." he laughed kissing my nose.

"Did you just kiss my nose?" I giggled staring into his hazelnut eyes and beautiful as he was.

"Gotta problem Irish boy?" He smirked pulling me closer to him.

"No, I love you." I replied redirecting my attention to the television.

Mark and I sat there watching some anime that was on. Occasionally we would laugh at how dumb the characters were, bjt other than that, we didn't talk, just cuddled.

"Can I lay down? You can lay on top of me." He said looking at he tilting his head.

"Sure." I sprang up letting him get situated then layed on him.

Our bodys rubbing against one another, faces centimeters away. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and layed his head back. I cuddled up and watched the show. A few minutes past and I heard faint snores coming from his sleeping body. I just smiled and eventually trailed off into a slumber thinking of Mark's chest. Every time I touched it in a hug or messing around, he was so buff and strong. I kissed him and fell asleep on him.

Time skip(2hours later)

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

I woke u to find Jack asleep laying on top of me snoring like a child. I slowly started to shake him awake not wanting to wake him up quickly. His eyelids slowly lifted revealing the oceans he calls his eyes. Sleepily he sits up on my waist and slowing realizes where hes sitting. His face turns as red as a tomato and looks at me. I just look at him and laugh.

"S-sorry." He quickly says.

"It's ok. I don't mind it." I smiled half sitting up.

Jack stared into my eyes lovingly. "As long as you're ok, I'm ok." He smiled.

I got up from the couch and tripped on my coat laying on te floor. Jack burst into laughter then rushed to pick me up still chucking. He looked at me and smiled.

Through his lips three simple, yet elegant and adorable words made there way out, "Ya big doof...".

♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥
Sorry for te wait! School am
I right!!!???
Ok, I'll shut up now.
♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥