7~Nice To Meet You

Mark's Pov

Jack and I were talking about I am bread and how annoying it was when we heard the sound of knocking coming from the front door, I didn't expect anyone, so I looked at Jack puzzled.

"Who would be knocking on the door?" I said going to go check Jack following behind me holding my hand.

I got to the door and looked through the peep hole not recognizing the strangers at the door. One wearing a small white face looking mask around his neck and a blonde haired teenager looking man with a blue shirt. I turned the handle to see what they wanted still holding on to Jack's hand.

"H-hello?" I asked looking at the two strangers.

The average sized blonde haired man looked at Jack and I holding hands and smiled then looked at the other man standing next to him. Puzzled, I didn't take my eyes off of them. The blonde hair man grabbed the others hand and looked back at us.

"Hi, I'm Felix and this is Cry." He smiled gesturing towards his friend.

"Im Jack! This is Mark, nice to meet you!" Jack said in his energetic- Irish tone.

I smiled and greated the two with a Suttle nod. Then directed my attention to their hands connected adorably.

Jack then said out of nowhere, "Oh!! You guys are in our class! I saw your names as partners on the project."

The man called Cry simply nodded showing Jack he was correct then layed his head on Felix's shoulder.

"Oh yah, Cry and I are... Complicated, are you guys the same or dating?" Felix asked looking at us.

I looked down at Jack who seemed interested in Felix's words. Jack was just listening to his ever word.

"We're complicated too.. I love him but, no one knows im gay so. First I have to get through that hell." I said looking at my feet allowing my hair to fall over my left eye gracefully.

Jack kissed my cheek to show me it was ok. I smiled and looked at him then back at them. Cry looked at us and smiled.

"You guys are cute together." Felix said laughing like a child.

"So are you guys." Jack smiled.

"Would you guys like to come in? Jack and I were just talking about how much we wanna kill ourselves over I am bread." I said opening the door so they could walk in.

Felix just laughed and walked in with Cry. He sat on the couch and Cry sat on his lap. I walked into the kitchen and looked at Jack as he danced his way into my room. What is he doing? I asked myself as I redirected my attention to my original goal.

"Would you guys like a drink?" I called to them.

"What do you have?" Felix asked coming into the kitchen.

"I have milk, orange juice, tea,-"

"TEA!!" I heard Cry enthusiastically yell running into Felix almost knocking him over.

"Whoa, what happened here?" Jack asked giggling.

"Weirdos in the kitchen." I chuckled.

I pulled out the tea and a cup, then poured Cry some and handed it to him. He walked to the table and sat down slowly drinking it as if he had never had it before. Like a child eating a new food, slow at first. Not sure if they like it or not.

"Can I have Milk?" Felix asked.

I nodded and got him some milk. Jack walked over to the table and sat down across from Cry. After Felix had his drink in hand, I put the milk and tea away then followed him to the table.