9~ Dreams

Sean's Pov

Earlier today after the 'fight', Mark and I walked to his house and we were talking about FNAF3. It's actually a pretty cool game.

"Wanna Netflix and ch- hang?" Mark laughed slouching down on his bed.

"Sure." I giggled pushing him down and kissing him.

He looked at me and smiled. He threw me on my back and kissed my neck. I tried not to moan, but it just came out. He smirked and sucked on my neck causing a hickey. Constantly making me moan softly. He stopped and kissed my forehead then turned on the Tv. He switched it to netflix then cuddled me to his chest. I could hear his heartbeat steady like waves on a shore. Beautiful and soothing.

"What movie do you wanna watch babe?" He asked messing with my hair.

"What ever you want." I smiled.

"Ok," He entered the search bar, "you should dye your hair."

"GREEN!" I giggled.

"Yah, that would fit you perfectly."

"You should dye your hair red." I said kissing his cheek.

"Yah, sure." He chuckled.

Time skip (Your lovely author has given you a time skip!)

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hey Mark?" Jack asked.

"Yes baby muffin?" I smiled.

"I'm tired.." he yawned.

"Me too, Imma try to sleep. Love you." I kissed him and closed my eyes letting my dreams take over.

Mark's Dream
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Oh Mark~" Jack's voice echoed through the room.

"Yes Baby Muffin?" I asked looking around.

"I have a present for you~"

I smirked and walked to where his voice was coming from. I got to the bathroom door and slowly opened it to find Jack in nothing but boxers and a single rose in his mouth. I noticed his hair was green, and I glanced in the mirror to find mine red.

"You ok baby?" He asked sliding his body against mine.

"Yah, best dream ever." I giggled realizing that this wasn't reality.

"I'll make your dream a little better~" dream Jack said pulling me on the bed.

He got on top of me and kissed my neck making me moan. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my pants taking them both off.

"I- love- you-" he said in between each kiss making his way down.

"Love you too~ I moaned as he slowly started to slide my boxers down.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hey Mark, I think im sick..." Jack's voice woke me from the dream.

My eyes slowly opened and looked at the Irishman standing up next to the bed looking horrible. I sat up and had him sit next to me. I rubbed his back and felt his head. Yup, Jack is sick.

"You're sick babe." I frowned

"Yah, I know." Jack sighed laying down.

"I'll stay home with you. I don't want you to feel lonely all day." I smiled laying next to him.

I placed my hand on his thigh and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and smiled not even noticing my hand.

"You don't have to stay." He said.

Sean's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

Mark's hand was on my thigh and I don't think he knows that I know its there.

"But I want to." He smiles.

I look at him and smile. He starts to rub my thigh gently making me giggle. He laughed at me when he saw how ticklish I was. We looked at each other for a bit just glaring into each others souls. It's not my fault that his hazelnut eyes were so seductive. He put his arms under his head and closed his eyes. I layed my head on his chest and put my hand an inch or two under his bellybutton not meaning to. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

I could feel Jacks hand right above my 'member'. His body is creating small little snores as he sleeps. I can't sleep knowing where his hand is. I sit there for a couple minutes then close my eyes once more trying to fall asleep. I feel him move and his hand is now on my dick. I could feel an erection trying to form but I tried my best to stop myself. I tried to move him off of me a bit by turning my body a bit. After a few minutes I was able to get his hand off and I was finally able to close my eyes and let my dreams come back.

Mark's Dream
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"You woke up. Why?" I heard Jack's voice as my dream began.

"You woke me up. You're sick." I replied realizing I had no shirt or pants on.

My boxers were still on, but a inch lower than they are supposed to be. Remembering what happened last time, I know why this is so.

"But I couldn't do this to you in the real world. So your dreams are where it has to happen, for now." Green-hair Jack said sitting next to me watching my face as I watched his.

"What do you mean, for now?" I asked.

"Jack is having the same type of dreams, you know he is. So you aren't gonna have to dream anymore when you want affection." He replied.

"Oh."

"Yah, do you want to continue or?"

"I-I'm not sure." I looked down.

"Well, I can wake you up now, or after. Its your choice on if you want me to show you how Jack, I might want this- might want you." He said looking at me.

"I don't know Jack.. I just I don't know."

"Well the next time you think about him in this manner, I'll help you. I'm going to wake you up now. I'll see you later dreamer boy." Jack said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Wake up..." a cute Irishman's voice woke me up.