1~ Bully

(I promise it gets better the further you go, I've gotten much better as a writer.)

Mark's Pov

I look over my shoulder while walking into school. I see my football team following me shoving people out of the way. I'm not a big fan of how rude they are to everyone, I may be the captain of the team, but I'm a nice person overall. It just so happens, my crush is their main target. Sean, or Jack as he goes by, may be gay, but I'm so glad he is. It means I actually have a chance with him. Although, I think he hates me because I bully him...

-=-=-=-=-=-
Sean's Pov

Hiding behind the brick wall, I watch Mark and his buddys walk in the school. Mark scans the commissary, most likely looking for me. He beats me up a lot, I still have bruises and scars on my sides, arms, and back from being kicked and pushed in the street. I don't get why he doesn't realize I love him... Maybe thats why he bullys me, because he knows. One of the football players, Jake, looks at me.

"Hey guys, its that fagot Jack. Lets get him!" He says as he starts to chase me.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Mark's Pov

I watch my team chase poor Jack. Justin pulls my sleeve to make me come with them. I run after my "friends" and hope Jack is faster than them, even though I know he cant run after I kicked him in the ankle. I didn't want to, but they guys told me to. I never want to hurt you, but everyone want me to. I don't even know why, he's such a cutie pie. I don't know why anyone would ever want to hurt him. I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't want any of the other guys to think I am a fagot. I see the guys huddled around with him laying on the floor crying as they kicked the shit out of him. Sorry!!! I repeated in my head each time one of them kicked him.

"Get over here, Mark! Teach this fagot a lesson!" Jake said looking at me waiting for me to do something.

I walked over to Jack laying helplessly on the floor covered on his own blood. I looked at the guys then back down at Jack. I kicked him as hard as I could in the side. He spit out blood on the floor with tears in his eyes.

"GO AWAY! PLEASE!!" He cried. I walked away as the other guy followed me.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Sean's Pov

I laid on he ground for a while crying. Why did Mark do that? Why doesn't he like me? Why...? I was finally able to get up and began to limp to my first class. I was so happy that I sat in the back where nobody noticed me other then a couple of girls that pointed and laughed. "We have a project to do. You will have a partner to help you on it. The details for it are on the school website, its due Monday. I put the partners on the board." The teacher said looking and pointing at the wall where a small paper hung. I got up to go look at the paper to read the names:

Felix and Cry
Dan and Phil
Mark and Jack
Harry and Louis
Joey and Shane

WAIT!!?? Did that just say im partners with MARK!!??? This is a blessing and a curse.

♡♡♡☆☆☆♡♡♡
Sorry I only had about
5minutes to start this book,
I'll update ASAP!!!
♡♡♡☆☆☆♡♡♡