18~ In An Angel's Arms

Sean's POV
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I sit down on the sofa after getting a glass of milk and turn on the Tv to pass the time while Mark is gone. I'm not quite sure what he is planning, but I can't wait to see. As long as he is happy, I'm happy. A few moments later I hear a knock at the door. I know that Mark has the key to his own home, (Duh He Fookin' Lives There) so I decide to look out the peep hole and see Felix standing there so innocent and honestly adorable as can be. I open the door to great the blonde hair swedish man and then notice that he is crying.

"What's wrong Felix?" I question full of concern motioning for him to come in.

"Cry broke up with me." His words cold and his heart broken as he sits down on the sofa with me, "I just feel useless right now."

"Fe, you arn't useless, you are one of the sweetest guys I know, believe me when I say that. Please, I know how you feel.." I pull him into a hug as his cries become more audible.

As his head laid on my shoulder I knew what it felt like when I did this to Mark. It made me feel helpless as Felix's tears rolled down his face and onto my shirt. Now I knew what it felt like to be in this situation, I want to help Felix, I want to fix everything wrong in the world, but I can't. I'm one person trying to make a difference in the world that never loved me. The world is so cruel to those who need love the most.

"J-Jack?" Felix whispered looking at me with his eyes full of tears.

"Yes?"

"Promise me that you will never leave Mark, promise me that you will always be there for him, and for me." He sobbed.

"Absolutely. You have become one of my best and one of my only friends, I care and love you. Make is my boyfriend, my soulmate, and my true love. I promise.."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hehe, Short.

IM MAKING ANOTHER RIGHT NOW
PLEASE
DONT KILL ME