15~ I Hate You

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

I walked into school with Jack when Amy walked over and smiled at the Irishman next to me. Confused, I watched as his eyes met hers with a slight smile. She walked closer to him and gave him a slight hug. He wrapped his arms around her and then backed up saying something quietly I couldn't hear.

"Aren't you coming, Markimoo?" Amy's voice soft and motherly like.

Jack and Amy started walking to Jack's locker and I followed behind the two. Amy rested her shoulder on the locker next to his and began to talk to him. I looked at the two puzzled then turned to walk away to my locker. When I got there I tried my best not to look at them, but I did. I turned and saw them hugging again.

"You think Amy is hot too, huh?" a voice from behind me shook me from my trance.

I turned to see Michael, a ex football player, smiling at me, "Missed ya bud. What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much, just kicking ass on the team and-" my voice trailed off as I looked at Amy walking over to me

"Hey, Markimoo." Amy smiled, then looked at Michael, "Who are you?"

"I'm Michael, you must be Amy." His voice shaky.

"Cute name." She giggled, "Well, bye Markimoo. Bye Mike."

Michael stared at Amy as she walked to her class. Then he turned to me with a shocked expression.

"She... She talked to us." He let out a small 'huh' sound.

"So? She came to my house and she-"

"SHE CAME TO YOUR HOUSE!?!" Michael's jaw dropped practically to the ground.

"Yah, what's the problem with that?"

"She's hot as fuck, did y'all bang or nah?" He chuckled.

"No... I helped her with homework and Jack was in my room doing god knows what. But, it doesn't really matter." I shut my locker with my books in my arms.

"You so should have kicked the 'Jack' kid out and-" he made a spanking motion in the air with his hand and smirked.

"Mike, dude. Shut up." I replied and walked to my class to see Jack.

When I got there he was sitting with a bunch of girls, they were all giggling and pointing at his paper. He smiled at them, and I walked to the opposite side of the room and sat down. Jack looked over at me puzzled. I rolled my eyes slightly and looked at the teacher who was getting ready for a lesson.

I noticed Cry and Felix walk in the room and looked at us surprised. Cry walked over to Jack, and Felix came over to me.

"What's wrong, Mark? Why aren't you with Jack." Felix's voice lingering with worry.

"Nothing Felix. Go sit the fuck down." I felt my voice grow harsh at the swedish man.

I looked at my hands as his eyes filled with sorrow.

"Mark-"

"Felix. Sit down, Now!" I spat turning my gaze to meet his with hatred burning in my eyes.

"S-sorry.." Felix whimpered running over to Cry grabbing his hand.

'Sorry... I didn't mean it' I said to myself regretting what just happened. I didn't hate him, I didn't hate Jack, Felix, or Cry. I just didn't want to lose anything, so I put my jealousy ahead of my friends, ahead of myself.

"Hello class." The teachers voice shook me from my delusional mindset.

I looked over at Jack. As his eyes met mine, I revealed a slight smile. His blue eyes lit up and a huge grin went from ear to ear across his face. I smiled and looked back at the teacher. I'm glad that he isn't mad at me, that's a relief. It's not my fault that I get jealous over any and everything.

Time skip (Ain't nobody got time for school 0^0)

Sean's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hey Jack." Amy's voice scared me as I walked out the classroom.

I turned and looked at Mark confused. His face dropped when he looked at Amy. Was he jealous over her? He knows that I don't like her anywhere near how I feel about him.

"Hey Amy." I replied looking back at her.

"Hey Markymoo." She smiled looking at Mark.

"I gotta go." Mark growled and pushed me aside as he walked out the door and down the hall.

"Whats with him?" She asked.

"He seems jealous of you." I whispered turning back to her.

"But why? He loves you, doesn't he?"

"I don't know anymore, Amy. Maybe he doesn't." I quietly reply as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Jack, don't say that... He loves you so, so much. You don't need to say things like that.. Please don't cry." her voice was soft and loving as she placed her hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm not so sure about that..."

I wrapped my arms around Amy tightly craving comfort from someone, from anyone.

Mark's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

I hate her, I hate him. Why am I so stupid? I should have known. Why didn't I know? I'm so stupid, why didn't I see this coming!?

"Mark?" Jack's's voice came from behind me, "I need to tell you something."

♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥
Hehe, another cliffhanger
Love you guys!! Can't wait to
Get you guys the next
Chapter! Xoxo
Buh bye!
♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥