13~Just a Crush

Mark's Pov

"Hey baby muffin. Get up, we gotta go to school." I say looking down at the adorable Irishman laying down on the bed.

"One minute, baby..." Jack whined dramatically rolling over on the bed.

"Get up baby boo."

I climbed on top of him and kissed his back trying to get him up.

"That tickles! Not fair!" He giggled trying to get up.

"Always fair, sweetie."

"No it's nootttt"

I laughed and got off of him to go make breakfast. I made him some potatoes for his Irish-self. I watch as he pretends to be drunk stumbling over himself as he got to the table. I laughed and shook my head. I look down at the pan holding the potatoes and push a fork to make the mush. I add an egg; then another. I stir it all up until its done. I take some bagels and make a potato-egg sandwich for him.

I get out some bacon for myself as he begins to eat his food. I look at him eating like a baby pig and laugh. Why must he be so cute? I turn to see my food half-way done. I get out some milk and two cups, one for him, one for me. I bring him his milk to find him almost done eating.

"Slow down, baby. You don't wanna get sick do you?" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"M-maybe I-I d-do" he replies in between bites.

"God you are so cute."

I walk back over and take my bacon to the table after turning off the stove. I pick up one piece and eat it as I watch Jack finish off his breakfast. He looks at me and smiles.

Time Skip (Thanks your lovely author.)

Sean's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

Mark and I were walking to school when in front of the school, we saw a huge crowd. I looked at Mark confused and he just shrugged. We walked over to the crowd to see an extremely attractive blonde haired gurl. I may be gay, but damn her body.

"Ok you pervs, stop touching my ass." She growled turning around towards to guys.

"Ok babe." One spoke out.

"Stop calling me babe dumbass." He voice raspy and annoyed.

She turned to look at Mark and I, then walked over to Mark and smiled,

"Hi, I'm Amy. Aren't you Mark? The star football player?" She asked with a smile.

"Y-yah."

She giggled and put her hand in Mark's, "Can you show me around then, tough guy?"

"S-sure." Mark pulled his hand out of hers and into his pocket.

I walked with Mark and Amy and slowly began to get jealous. Mark was mine and mine alone. Why didn't he tell her that?

"You look so strong." She giggled running her hand on his chest.

His face turned red and he looked at me worried. I looked down at my feet to avoid eye contact. I didn't need this in my life right now. I sped off to my locker and watched as Amy and Mark walked the other way.

"Damn you..." I whispered as I opened my locker and threw my stuff in clumsily.

Amy's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

Mark's voice was so deep I couldn't help but smile when he talked. When I saw him I knew instantly I had my first crush at my new school. That irish guy that was with him before, maybe I should ask.