11~Don't Tell Me

Mark's Pov

"Um, well..." I looked down at my hands on my lap.

"Mark?" Jack's voice echoed through my mind as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Y-yah?"

"What dream?"

"Well.. You were there, and it was mainly in a bedroom.... And..."

"Oh. So did we?" His blue eyes looking into mine.

"Not exactly, almost."

"In my dream we di-" Jack stopped himself and rubbed the back of his neck with his palm.

"We did? Really?"

"Y-ya.." he muttered.

"Oh."

"Sorry if you didn't wa-"

"No no, it's ok. Anything with you I'm fine with." I smiled kissing him.

"C-can we... Um..."

"Can we what?"

"Nevermind, I'm not ready for that..."

"Oh.. ok" I frowned.

"Hey! Don't be upset, baby." Jack smiled kissing my neck softly.

"J-Jack~" I moaned from his soft lips on my collarbone.

"Hush, babe." Jack said pushing my down on the bed crawling on top of me.

He continued to kiss and suck on my neck making me moan softly and constantly. I repeated his name softly as the light sound of a moan escaped my mouth. He sat up and placed his hands on my chest sitting on my waist.

"I love you, ya big doof." He smiled.

"I love you, too." I joined him in a smile.

Time Skip (Your magnificent author gifted you a time skip!)

Sean's Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-

"Mark!!!! I'm bored." I whined dramatically throwing myself on top of his lap.

"I know, baby muffin. Me too." He smiled running his fingers through my hair.

"Amuse me." I smiled throwing my arms above my head like my life depended on it.

"How do you suppose I do that?" His warm smile lighting up the room.

"By just being you." I smiled leaning up and kissing him softly with a smile.

"If only it worked like that for everyone." He sighed resting his arms behind his head and closing his eyes.

"If only..." I repeated in agreement as I got up to go hop in the shower.

I watched his one eye open to see what I was doing. I was in the doorway of the bathroom and turned around to face him.

"Im gonna hop in the shower. Wanna come?" I jokingly asked.

"Well SURE!" He laughed laying down on the couch as if he belonged there.

I smiled, looked at the floor and shook my head.

"Ya big doof.." those words will forever be our always.

I walked in the bathroom and shut the door. I slid off my shirt and took off my pants. I looked in the mirror at my messy self. Skin still pale as ever, and a grin still on my face full of love for my Markipoo. I turned on the water precisely 83% to the left, warm water.

I glanced back at the mirror ashamed that I had a secret no one knew. Ashamed that I didn't even tell Mark, he should know but.. I don't want him to. I slid off my boxers not daring to look in the mirror to see my waist. I don't need to be reminded of what I did. I stepped in the shower and relaxed my muscles as the warm water covered all my worries.