12~ I'll Protect You

Mark's Pov

I walk down the street quietly with regret running through my head. Why did I do that to him? Why am I so stupid? What's wrong with me!? I stop and close my eyes trying to clear my head. I don't wanna know what he thinks of me. He was my best friend, now he knows how I felt about him. He knows what happened with Jack and I. He isn't gay, why did I kiss him!? What will Jack think?

Flash Back

"Hey, I need to tell you something, Ken.." I say walking up to the man standing tall in fount of me.

He turned around to greet me and hugged me. He felt like Jack, only more firm. I love Jack, I do, but I've liked Ken for a while, it's time he know the truth.

"What is it bud?" He laughed pushing my arm.

"I-I-" I closed my eyes and tilted my head down.

Ken put his finger under my chin and pointed my face to meet his. "What's up?"

"I liked you!" I blurted out.

Ken looked at me confused, "You what?"

I kissed him, he pushed away but I kissed him. I cheated on Jack. I didn't mean to, but I did.

"Fuck off, Mark! Were just friends dude!" Ken yelled storming off.

Back to now

I promise I will never cheat on him again, I'll never lie to him. I'll be his, and he will be mine, only mine.

"MARK!!! Thank god you're okay!!!" I heard Jack's voice yelling from the other side of the street.

He ran towards me and jumped into my arms, I felt like I was lying to him. Like I didn't deserve him, I held him as close as I could then let him go. I didn't deserve his love, I deserved to be lonely.

"What's wrong Markimoo?" Jack's voice worried.

"I-I kissed Ken.." I replied as a tear started to roll down my cheek.

"Y-you what?"

"I kissed Ken!" I cried out.

"Baby, it-it's ok.."

Jack held me closely never letting go. I kissed him as out hearts became one, all my fear went away. His love was enough to cure me from my wrong doing.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." I apologized breaking the kiss.

"It's ok Mark, you can never hurt me." He smiled pressing his forehead to mine smiling like a fool.

3rd Person Pov
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jack and Mark stood there in the middle of the street smiled at each other in a hug. No love was that stong, no one else knew how they felt for each other, no one could ever understand.

They broke the hug and walked home holding hands. They were perfect for each other. They were soul mates, perfect. Jack layed his head on Mark's shoulder then kissed Mark's cheek. His love was radiant, as well as his compassion. We as humans; humans with a heart, a heart that beats with love and compassion for others; we learn to put one person above us and praise them not only for who they are. But what they showed us.

"I love you baby muffin." Mark smiled.

"I love you too." Jack replied with a smile.

♥♥♥☆☆☆♥♥♥
Sorry for the short update,
I hope you guys enjoy
It anyways. Love you!

Buh-Bye!!!
♥♥♥☆☆☆♥♥♥