23~ Felix

Jacks POV
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"I don't want to marry you." I sigh as I take off my engagement ring and hand it to Mark.

I slowly sit up and walk to the door, "I think I'm going to go see my mom.. She hasn't seen me in forever. I'll see you later Mark.."

I sigh as I shut the door behind me at lean my head against it. I love Mark, I really do but... I'm not ready to get married.

"Hey Jack?" I hear a voice from the road.

I turn my head to see Felix smiling at me with his head tilted slightly. I walk over to him and hug him tightly.

"J-Jack?" He studdered as his arms wrapped around my waist, "Wh-what's wrong?"

"Mark and I arn't getting married. I gave the ring back." I whispered choking back the tears clawing at my eyes.

"J-Jack.... Wh-why?" He asked hugging me tightly.

"I just.. I'm not ready. I don't want to get married to him."

Felix didn't respond, he just continued to hug me for a few moments, then pulled away.

"Jack, I l-love you.." He softly said looking at his feet.

"FeFe, I... I can't do that to Mark.."

"No no, I didn't expect you to feel the same way, nor did I expect anything from you." He sighed.

"Felix, I do love you, but like a brother.."

"It-It's okay.." He replied as a tear ran down his cheek.

Did I really just make Felix cry? Hes been through enough.

"Can I have one favor?" His tired yet sad eyes met mine.

"Sure FeFe."

"Can I have one kiss?" He whimpered.

Did he really want to kiss me? Should I let him? What if I like it?

(A/N)

Once again, don't kill me.