44~ Hey

-=-=-A/N-=-=-

     This one is really short and :)))

Its been a few days since Jack got out of the hospital. He's been avoiding Mark's calls and not replying to his texts. He wanted to see him so badly, but he knew that he needed time to himself. 

-=-=-Jacks PoV-=-=-

As my eyes opened slowly, I looked up at the static on the Tv sitting across the room. The morning light lit up my small room with a golden tint. I rolled out of my bed and got up slowly. I looked down at my bandage covered arm and sighed. There was a half empty glass of water next to me with my pills. I reluctantly grabbed the pill bottle and took one out. I groaned before pulling it in my mouth and taking a sip of water. 

I stand up and walk over to the window a couple feet in front of me. I look outside and sigh once again before turning to walk out of my room. I walk sluggishly into the kitchen and open the cupboard to grab a bowl and a cup. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some milk and the cereal from on top of the fridge. (I refused to be judged for what cereal so I shall make one up) I smiled as I poured my fruit flakes. They had been my favorite since I was a little kid. 

As I sat down for my breakfast, the doorbell rang. I stood up and signed once again. I walked towards the door and opened it slowly. 

Silence filled the room and my heart paused. It was him.

"Hey."