16~ I'm Sorry

(This is all told in Mark's Pov - Setting: His House
Text in this font is part of the song)

I heard the door bell ring so I stood up and went to go open the door. I was greeted by Jack's blue eyes. I let him in and walked to my room.

"I need to tell you something." Jack's voice soft and sweet as he followed me closely.

"What?" I sighed turning my gaze to meet his as I opened my bedroom door.

"I-I'm sorry." He frowned dropping his head in a shameful manner.

I looked at him confused resting my back on the wall, "For?"

"Acting like Amy was more important than you. I love you, so much. I just don't want to lose you.." he sobbed.

"Jack," I sighed "I'm the reason you're upset, I shouldn't have handled that the way I did. I'm truly sorry for how I was acting, can you forgive me?"

"Mark..." Jack's adorable Irish kicking in, "I love you, I'd forgive you for anything."

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

I smiled knowing that he had forgave me, even if I was being the worst person in the world. He pulled back a bit and let his soft lips meet mine and form a tender kiss. I couldn't help but smile, and it broke the kiss. We just laughed with our foreheads resting on one anothers.

"I never want to leave you." I smiled.

"Neither do I, you're my king." Jack giggled.

"So are you." I smiled wider with a slight chuckle.

I pulled away and walked into my room with Jack, I laid down and he climbed on top of me.

"Why hello Jackaboy." I laughed.

"Why hello my Markipoo."

I smiled at him and he began kissing me. I put my hands on his waist and pulled him closer to my body. He moved his head to my neck and started kissing and sucking lightly on my collarbone.

"Se-an~" I moaned softly.

"Hush baby.." Jack said running his hands to take off my shirt.

He slid my shirt off and slowly worked his way down to my bellybutton kissing gently. He had his hands on my waist and slowly pulled my pants down. He put his finger under my boxers about to pull them off when the doorbell rang.

"Probably Felix and Cry." He sighed as he went to get the door.

I only out my pants back on not bothering about the shirt. I followed him to the door as he skipped like the adorable little irish guy that he is. When he opened the door, he was right, Cry and Felix were standing there with smiles.

"Hey Jack." Felix said.

I got in their view and wrapped my arms around Jack's waist.

"Oh, hey Mark." Felix said with a slight laugh.

"Hey Felix, hey Cry." I smiled.

Cry waved to me with a slight smile and his arm around Felix's waist. Felix smiled and pulled Cry closer to him by putting his arm around Cry's shoulder.

"Would you like to come in?" Jack asked motioning towards the living room.

The two guys walked in and went to the couch. Felix layed down and Cry was on top of him just like Jack and I do a lot more than I'd like to admit. Jack shut the door and locked it then took my hand and dragged me into the living room.