Chapter1

||emilys Pov||
"GIRLS WAKE UP WE NEED TO BE AT THE AIRPORT IN 2 HOURS" I hear my mom scream to wake me and my sister up so, my family  and i are moving to England so me and my sister can be closer to our cousin, and she was always around us but then she moved . Our other older siblings don't really have any opinion on this. Me and Molly wake up and get dressed I wear a striped crop top, blue high wasted shorts and teal Converse. Then I rush to do my make up ; foundation,concealer , eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick. And lastly quickly put my hair in a half bun half down hairstyle. All I know is that I will be in Berkshire (and truth be told, Max and Harvey live here). I'm so excited i could hardly wait!
||mollys Pov||
After hearing my mom shouting at me and my sister to wake up I get dressed ; my pineapple crop top and black leggings next I do my makeup ; eyeliner foundation concealer eyeshadow and lipstick. Lastly I do my hair I just brush it and leave it down . We are moving to Berkshire and I am obsessed with Max and Harvey Mills along with my sister and I read fanfic and I know that my life will never be like them sadly:(
|emily Pov|
We boarded the plane and I mediately put my headphones in and zoned out while listening to music and eventually fell asleep I assume Molly did the same when I eventually woke up I heard over the loudspeaker" folks we will be boarding in Berkshire in 10 minutes ". I just scroll through Instagram took some selfie's and next thing I know we are in Berkshire we boarded off the plane and got into a cab and drove to our house .Me and Molly ran up and got the keys first meaning we got first dibs on our room sadly we have to share a room but it's okay since we got the biggest room (besides our parents).

This is our first chapter actually only Emilys bc I got impatient and write so sorry Ana! But hope you liked it love you ~Emily 
Word count : 343