Chapter 14

||Ana pov||
We arrived at the beach and it was beautiful. It was low tide and the water was the perfect temperature. As it got darker we just chilled and talked. Everything was perfect, then Molly pulled Harvey to the side to talk to him.

||Molly pov||
I pulled Harvey to the side and I said, "Listen we've only been together for about 4 days, but I just wanted to say I really love you and that..... I, just really love you." Then Harvey said, " And I will always really love you to.❤️😍😊 Then we kissed.

||Emily pov||
When Molly pulled Harvey to the side and I got nervous so I just looked at Max's beautiful eyes and leaned in to kiss him. When we were done I looked at Marvey hoping they weren't fighting, I was totally wrong, they were kissing.

||Harvey pov||
Me and Molly's kiss was like heaven, more than that, 😇 I just love her so much and want her all to myself! ❤️️💜

||Ana POV||

While everyone was doing that, I went in the cold ocean and Troy followed me in. We went underwater and kissed. When i kissed him, a big wave splashed on us and i fell on top of him. Uh...THIS IS AWKWARD!

||Troy POV||

While Ana kissed me, A big wave splashed on us and she fell on top of me. I didn't know if it was on purpose or if she actually did fall, so i held her lower waist. Ana held me too and we cuddled under the water and on top of the sand. She's so cute, why didn't Max or Harvey introduced me to her before?

||Max POV||

After Em and I stopped kissing, I saw Troy snuggling with SIS!
I shouted out, " NO NASTY STUFF! YOU HEAR ME TROY!!??"  We all laughed and he continued kissing and snuggling with sis. I can't believe she's growing up already...first the braces, and now in a relationship! That's why Ana is my sister! Anyway Em and i continued talking. it was so romantic!!!