Chapter 13

||max pov||
After being rudely interrupted by Ana, me and Emily stopped kissing. We had to stop Harvey and Molly from kissing too long, they were too attached (EW)! We all went downstairs with Sis and Troy to go to my house. Once we got to our house, everyone changed in their bathing suits to go to the beach.

||Molly POV||

We went to the Mill's house and their house was so nice. Ana, Em and I went to the guest room to change our clothes. Ana was wearing a 2 piece bikini that was navy blue with gold trim. Emily was wearing a 2 piece also that was pastel blue, pink and purple (kinda like a mermaid color scheme). I had a very light blue bikini and i just loved it.

||Troy POV||

We were getting in our bathing trunks. I had dark green shorts, Max had turquoise shorts and Harvey had purple and red shorts. Max says to Harvey and I, "I bet the girls are going to flirt with us even more since they are going to see are 6 packs!" We all laughed agreeing. I was excited to see how Ana looked.

||Emily POV||

We get out of the guest room and we wait for the boys. A minute later, they come out looking hot as EVER!!! Once they saw us, they were in shock because we probably looked stunning! The boys turned Bright pink and stared at us!

||Harvey POV||

Once we got out of the room, we saw Sis, Mol and Em. We all shuddered and blushed because they look amazing! I approached Molly and wrapped her in my arms whispering to her, "You look nice..your outfit matches your eyes." She blushed as I said that! God DAMN! WHY IS SHE A FREAKING ANGEL!

||Ana POV||

I saw Troy and he saw me in shock. I approached him saying quietly, "Hey...You look nice." He hugged me closely and stuttered, "Hey babe! Look at you...your glow--glowing! Like your--your..." before he could finished his sentence, I grabbed Troy's face and kissed him. He held me tight and his grey eyes twinkled. My gosh..we kissed for what felt like forever which actually was a minute long. I knew Troy was my Prince Charming.

||Emily POV||

Max ran up up to me, grabbed me, and suddenly locked his soft lips on mine. We kissed and after a while he said, "I just wanna tell you that you look so beautiful and I want you all to myself!" I blushed and said, "Let's go to the beach now, I wanna see how nice it looks tonight! Just as nice as you." Max smiled, we walked hand in hand until we arrived to the beach (which was a 3 minute walk). I loved Max so much, it was too hard to explain!