Chapter 31

||Max pov||
Ana has been avoiding all if us, even in school, so I think we are done with her. I'm not trying to be mean but she hasn't been answering our texts so... She obviously doesn't want us. And tbh all of our relationships have gone better since she has been gone.

||Josh pov||
I bumped into the most beautiful girl in the hallway, her name was Molly. Hopefully she's single like a pringle.
The end of the day
||Harvey pov||
On my way out of class I saw Molly talking to that guy!! I rushed over, walked in between them and say to Molly, "HEYYYY!", then whisper, "who's this??!!???" She pushed me out of the way and told him goodbye.

||Molly pov||
When I walked home from school with Harvey, this is all I heard, "BLAH BLAH WHO IS THAT BLAH BLAH DON'T TALK TO HIM BLAH BLAH I DON'T WANT HIM TO STEAL YOU FROM ME!!" I heard him say that so, "BLAH BLAH WHO IS TH-" I stopped him and kissed him and when I stopped, he stopped talking and I qtold him JOSH was just a friend.

||Harvey pov||
When Molly kissed me, I felt totally better b/c tbh I thought she was going to dump me for him. Like I know he is her age but I'm only 2 years older than her and Max and Emily are the same age away so....
||max pov||
That kid I don't trust I think he wants Emily back. Bc who doesn't want her besides the point, I need to stop him with or without anyone's help. I saw Emily and Justin talking in the hallway and Ik Emily hated him but she seems like she is starting to become kinda friends? Usually in between 4-5 period I meet emi at her locked but Justin was there.🙄🔫 I pushed him out of the way do I can talk to em and he looked really confused I guess he didn't know that I was Em's bf so I kissed her. She kissed me back but after said " dude seriously infront of people, at school, now I'm going to be late to class ugh, sorry but I'll talk to you after school" I was kinda heart broken so I just waited for school to end so I could talk to emily.
OOOO what is gonna happen with Justin and Emily what about josh and Molly will josh ask her out will Justin try to get Emily back?? Love you cutsies💞
Word count:432