Chapter 38

||Molly pov||
The next day at school the bell rang and I went to my locker, after that, I went to meet Harvey at his locker. When I turned the corner, i saw him kissing this girl! He stopped, looked behind him and saw me there, I ran away to my house, and Harvey ran after me, he wasn't to far behind, I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and cut my wrist a bunch of times, Harvey saw me do it and he ran to me yelling, "THAT WAS MY EX.... SHE KISSED ME, I DIDN'T KISS HER!" I believed him, but then I blacked out.

||Harvey pov||
When the bell rang, I was at my locker, then my ex showed up and kissed me out of nowhere! I stopped her saying, "WHAT ARE YOU-WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!!!!" Then I turned around and saw Molly, crying. Then she ran away and I ran after her. I chased her all they way to her house and she went in the kitchen, grabbed a knife and started slitting her writs multiple times, and I saw it. It was the worst thing I have ever seen. I ran to her and stopped her saying, "THAT WAS MY EX.... I DIDN'T KISS HER, SHE KISSED ME!" Then she blacked out into my arms. I started to cry out loud. The Em and Max ran in and were stunned.

Will Molly make it? Will she be okay? Find out in the next chapter! Love you cuties❤️❤️☄☄
Word count: 259