Chapter 11

||Max POV||

While on my date with Emily, I had major butterflies in my stomach. Everything was going good! We ordered drinks and we're enjoying ourselves! I knew that Emily and I were gonna be together forever! It was just a gut feeling, i knew we would be happy with each other! ☺️

||Molly POV||

We were all talking, enjoying our coffees and Harvey brought up the subject of the Berkshire Talent Show. Max and Harvey said that they were entering and Ana was too. Also, she might sing with them as a trio. As we continued talking, we decided to pay, call Ana and have her and Troy pick us up.

||Ana POV||

After watching Suicide Squad, we walked across the street to Starbucks. Before we went in the store, Troy said, "Ana, can i ask you something?" I nodded and he asked if we were "official"... I said to him, stuttering, "Well... um--yes i thin--i think so.." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I turned into a FREAKING RED PEPPER! When we walked in, I ordered a Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino and Troy ordered a Red Velvet Frappuccino. After we finished our drinks, Harvey called me asking if Troy and I could pick them up. I said sure and we were on our way to pickup the lovebirds 💕😂!

||Harvey POV||

We waited for Ana and Troy to come. While we waited for them, I took Molly's hand and squeezed it gently. I saw her look at me and I looked at her blue eyes. She was so pretty, it was too much to handle!  She smiled and turned pink. She gave me a small kiss on my lips and I felt warm and tingly inside. I love her! 💜

||Troy POV||

When we went to Ana's car, I grabbed her hips so she could be closer to me. She started to laugh and gave a long kiss on my lips. She stroked my hair and once we stopped kissing, she drove to the cafe. Once we got to the cafe, she called Emily to tell her that we were here, waiting.

|| Emily's POV||

As we waited, Ana called telling us that she and Troy were here. We started walking out and then suddenly Max came up behind me and held my waist and then came around to hold my hand I slightly giggle and hear Max whisper to Harvey and Molly " God damn it why does she have to be so cute" 💙

|| Max POV ||
After Ana dropped us off I offered Emily to stay but she said she had to take a shower and do things like that so me and Harvey were texting Troy in our group chat (Max=m Harvey=H Troy=t)
M: hey wyd
T:nothing hbu
M:just chilling waiting for em to come
H : hey! Idk she was coming I want mol to come to
M:k fine but Troy how was your date with Ana?
T: lamo it was good
M :what did you do to her!?
H:yeah:)
T: NOTHING I SWEAR
M: k but just saying if you do anything nasty to my sister you will die
H: Max looks who's talking we all know you want to f*ck Emily
M : ummmm Harvey looks who's talking i see how you look at molly!
T: let's not talk about serious stuff like that, 1, we just started dating them and 2, We all what to f*ck our girls :)))
M: lol u nasty..bye troy talk to u tomorrow
H:byeeee
T: BYE!
||molly and emily pov||
We were walking over to the twins house and just hung out did stupid thing you know the same old same old. And then it was around 1:30 am so me and Molly thought it would be good to go home but they pleaded to stay and watch a horror movie, but the thing is we hate horror movies, we get scared easily so we don't usually watch them. Max and Harvey told us that they would protect us, every time there was a scary part we hid in there chests and apparently we fell asleep not in their arms but in their chests, when we went to hide. They brought us upstairs to their room without wake us up (Wow they are good at everything.). And Emily was sleeping in Max in his bed and Molly was sleeping with Harvey in his bed. Wow these days just get better and better.