Chapter 60

||Molly pov||
I was doing my homework then I heard a noise, I looked behind me and I saw Harvey, then he sat next to me and said, "Watcha  doing?" Then I said, "I'm doing my homework." Then he kissed me and said, "I finished mine, so I came too see you." Then we made out and emily came in and said, "Eww." Then Em pushed Harvey out of the way and said, "Harvey, you need to go", then he left and I yelled at her, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!??" She told me how Max and Harvey can't come over. I forgot that I got detention and they couldn't come but idc.Then Harvey came back and said, "I meant to ask you if you needed help." Then I said, "no." And then Emily screamed "go away nobody wants you here." Then he had a tear in his eye and ran away crying. I yelled "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. LOOK WHAT YOU DID" I ran across the street till it all stopped.
||emilys pov||
After me and Molly got into this huge fight she ran off I went after her but I saw something horrible, she got hit by a car and was unconscious I ran over to Molly and the car but they made me go away so i ran to Max and harveys house and Max was on the couch. I went to look for Harvey but he was nowhere...
TO BE CONTINUED....
IM SO SORRY THIS BOOK IS SLIW BUT I HAVE A NEW ONE OUT SO CHECK IT OUT PLZ