Chapter 20

||Harvey pov||
I MISS MOLLY SO MUCH!!!  I want her back!! I can't stand life anymore AT ALL!
||Molly pov||
I went to the Mills house and Max was gone, and I knew Harvey was there b/c  he is too sad to leave. I yelled, HARVEY, ARE YOU THERE?" He wasn't in his room or the living room, and the bathroom door was closed so I tried to open it and it was locked, so I looked under the crack of the door and I saw drugs spilled on the floor so I yelled and pounded on the door and no one answered so I kicked the door open and I saw Harvey lying on the floor with spilled drugs on the floor. I read the label and it said MELATONIN!Melatonin is a sleeping drug and you can die from overdose. I started crying, then I picked him up and rushed him to the hospital and  told them he drugged himself and they rushed him into the emergency room. I was waiting in the waiting room at 11:00 P.M and the doctor said I can come in, but he was still sleeping. I went in the room and the doctor left and closed the door. I sat on his bed and started crying, I lay next to him and he wrapped his arms around me while he was still sleeping and I hugged his arm i texted ana that Harvey is in the hospital and that she and everyone else needed to come tomorrow. I finish the text and fell asleep next to Harv.

|| Ana POV||

I was kissing Troy goodbye because i needed to go to my house and suddenly i got a text from Mol! I stared at my phone in shock. I immediately called Max to tell him him to meet me and Troy at the hospital with Emily. It was about Harvey and Molly. They said they would meet us at 9:30 AM. I quickly got my stuff and ran to my car, i was extremely exhausted after all that drama!

||Emily POV||

after i cleaned Max's cuts and we talked, i walked to his room and we watched tv for a while. 2 hours later we got a call from Ana. It was serious! Molly and Harv are at the hospital and we need to pick them up tomorrow! What happened? As Max hung up the phone he hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you! I'm sorry if i ever hurt you...i just thought you really started to like Harv." I stopped him and said, "I will always love you." Then I pushed him on the bed and we played and then  kissed his smooth, warm lips furiously. His eyes got wide and he started to kiss me back. He ran his fingers through my hair! I knew he loved me and I love him too 😍.

A/N
Sorry Em! Molly and I did these few chapters! Luv ya!
- Ana 😚
Word count: 504