Chapter 7

||Emily POV||

We started playing Truth or Dare, I had to ask the first question. I asked Ana a truth question:
Me: Do You like Max or Harvey?
Ana: What??!!! (She starts laughing and so does Max and Harvey) I don't have a thing for them, i've been their best friends for almost 4 years! We are best friends, but not like that! Your such a potato!

||Ana POV||

I CAN'T BELIEVE EMILY THOUGHT THAT! I love them like brothers and i've known them for a long time...but never in the way she thought! But TBH, i think she likes Max because she's already getting defensive about him. I dare Max next:
Me: I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Emily!
Max mouths how could you?! He approaches me and starts giving me noogies on my head, i start to laugh. He's like a big brother so i have to annoy him. I tell him go get his girl! He growled and flicks my head. I watch him go in the closet with emily.
||Emily pov||
OMG!!!! I've been waiting for this my whole life!! We went in the closet and we just stared at each other for a minute and then we got closer, and we kissed he stopped for a second and said "Emily I like you will you go out with me..."I froze and then screamed he looked worried everyone barged in a thought I was hurt I explained to Max that , that scream meant a yes. So next we explained to the others that Emlax is official. Max wasn't really detailed but he said just to meet him at his house on Friday for out first date so...
||Ana pov||
I asked Harvey,"So truth or dare?" Harvey said,"Dare." I said," Okay... seven minutes in heaven you and Molly"
||Molly pov||
My heart just skipped a beat! We went in and Harvey asked," Listen I really like you and I was wondering if you could meet me at my house on Friday night and I will take you somewhere kinda like a date?" I said," Sure. Definitely!" Then we leaned in and Harvey accidentally turned the lights off and we kissed for about a minute when Ana yelled,"TIMES UP!!" As we came out and I said, "We are officially Marvey!"

||Ana POV||

After they got out, Troy and I started to laugh! I'm A FREAKING MATCHMAKER! Harvey and Max immediately say once they got out, " YOU! TROY! CLOSET! 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN! NOW!!" Before I got in the closet I think to myself good job Ana two matches in a day.😏👌🏽
Word count:394