Chapter 36

||Molly pov||
I don't get why Harvey would do that. I know he loves me but...why? I still love him bc I know he cares, but that was too much.

||Harvey pov||
I don't know why I did that. I really love Mol! I don't want to loose her again, after school I'll rush out by Mol's locker to explain.

||Emily pov||
After what happened I haven't been going to school or eating. Mol had been trying to get me to eat, but I ignored her. I have been drinking water though. I just want Max back.

||Harvey pov||
I know my brother and he has never been this depressed ever since him and Emily got into this thing he has not been himself he hasn't been talking and not going to school, but we need to work this out before serious stuff goes down
Next day
||Harvey pov||
I miss walking to school with Molly, I miss touching her, and worst, I miss kissing her. I promised myself I wouldn't kill myself. But she wasn't at her locker, now she hasn't been at school for 1 day, but thankfully she's eating. I just really miss her and I don't know what to do!

||Molly pov||
I really didn't want to go to school today bc Josh hates me. I try to leave earlier than Harvey, I did than at school I saw Josh he looked at me and stood still. I ran over to him and said, "Listen I know Harvey yelled at you, but I wasn't at school and he wanted to protect me, I'm so sorry!" He said, " I know but Harvey said if I look at you, touch you, or talk to you, I'm dead." I looked at him and said, "I-I-I- I'm sorry!" Than ran to class in tears. I saw Harvey and he saw me. I said tearfully, "WHY......WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HIM?!" Then I ran to class. I felt like and idiot.

Will Josh ask Mol out? What will Harvey do? Find out in the next chapter!
Word count:358