Chapter 40

||Molly pov||
It turns out I cut a bone in my wrist, I don't know how, but I did. So I needed a cast. Harvey helped me sign out of the hospital. We went to my place, on our way there Harvey said, "I love that you always believe me, your so loyal." Then I kissed him. When we got back to my place, we went in my room, and watched TV. I told him, "I'm so sorry that I tried to kill myself....I....I" then I started crying, Harvey stroked my hair and I fell asleep crying in his arms.

||Harvey pov||
I feel bad for Molly, she's in pain because of my ex. Tomorrow is Monday, I'm making Mol stay home and get some rest.

||emily pov||
Harv is making Mol stay home from school, since I haven't been going to school anyways it's not going to make a difference so I'll just not again. And bc Our parents are on vacation. Harv slept over with Mol bc he was worried about her and tbh I don't trust Max alone so I went to his house while Harv stayed with mol for the night I stayed with Max and idk if he wanted me or not. I went there and he didn't say anything, he was in the living room so I sat on the couch next to him he went upstairs after about an hour so I came it was pretty late so I slept in harvs bed until he came in the morning. I went back to my house with Molly and told her to lay down. Actually it's pretty fun being the "older" sister for once.

||Harvey pov||
I slept over with Molly bc Im worried about her. I miss Mol being in school. I loved walking home with her. After school I rushed to see Molly. When I came in, Molly was sleeping in her bed. She woke up and saw me. She got up, hugged me, and kissed me. I kissed her back. She said, "I love you so much." Then we kissed again.

||Max pov||
After we all came home from the hospital the day after Harvey made Molly stay home from school and I still wasn't going to school so I offered to take care of her Bc I think of her as my little sister A lot just like Harvey does to em but he said that Emily was watching her then was when I broke down I was really confused and he told me that she hasn't been eating, talking or going to school. I was doing the same thing but he said it was because I broke up with her. I couldn't handle that the girl I loved and still do love is doing this all because of me before I know it Harvey is gone and Emily here and we didn't talk but what hurts me the most is that usually she will sleep in my bed with me, when we were going to bed she went in harveys bed and fell asleep.
next day (still MAXS pov)
When I woke up I told Emily that she should leave and I'll take care of Molly. Then Harvey came so he could pick up his uniform, and get ready then go to school. Idk what happened but he told me that what I did was wrong. I didn't understand what I did then he told me, I didn't realize what I said hurt Emily, I didn't mean to say it to hurt her i was just trying to make a point. This morning before Emily left I said that she should see Harvey and Molly before Harvey leaves Bc they are the only ones that love her. Apparently Emily ran home crying into Harveys arms (not in that way, Bc he is basically her big brother)  then she told Harvey what happened And layed down in her and Mollys room and Molly was still sleeping.
sorry for the lame chapter BUT GUYS WE ARE SO CLOSE from 700 GUYS WE ARE GETTING LIKE 100 VEIWS EVERYDAY☄☄☄🇬🇧🇬🇧💯💯❤️💜