Chapter 32

||emily pov||
I think Justin likes me still but idk I DONT like him but I think he likes me. Max is gonna get mad at him and he already did and I know what Max is capable of and only some of it so he might do something even worse.
After school
(Still Emilys pov)
Max got out earlier than I did by 4 min so he waited for me I was looking for him and Justin came and started talking to me. I didn't want to talk to him I needed to just talk to Max rn. So I was looking for Max in the crowd of people and little did I know that when I found Max and we were walking home Justin was right behind us. I got to the mills house and Max was going to take me to the mall so he got ready and I went to my house and got ready when I went back to the mills house Justin was outside of my house and I explained that I love Max and am not going to leave him. He talked to me and when Max came outside he kissed me. I didn't kiss back, Bc I love Max I hears faint voice say " I thought you loved me" and the voice crying I immediately push Justin off of me and run into the mills house I told Harvey what happened he treats me like a little sister so he and Molly went to find Max while I yelled at Justin. Later in going to talk to Max, Harvey will talk to Justin and Molly will probably go with Harvey so today will be interesting.....