Chapter 22

||Ana POV||

I walked out of the hospital and when walking out, I saw someone who looked like...my ex. I did a double take, with my face burning up..rushed to the car and drove to the nearest Starbucks. I got myself a drink and 2 Caramel Frappe so when i went home, Max and Harvey could come to practice for the talent show. I texted Max telling him, I need him and Harv to come over and practice with me with the singing in the talent show. I also said i needed to rant 😂! He said he would come and Harv will come in half an hour.

||Max POV||

I walked to Ana's house and kissed Emily and pushed her on my bed for a couple seconds,before i left. I walked to my house, grabbed my guitar and left to go to Ana's. I walked in and went to her small music studio room to practice. I saw her in the room practicing her ukulele. She saw me and said:
Sis- Come in! I need to rant. Then we can practice for the Berkshire Talent show!
Me- What happened?
Sis- I think i saw the rodent, Christian...at the hospital.
I gritted my teeth. I hated him SO MUCH!!! He was a little piece of crap that should die IN A HOLE!

||Harvey pov||
Molly helped sign me out of the hospital to get to Ana's. We walked to Ana's because it wasn't to far. But it looked like it was going to rain. On our way there Molly said, "I am so sorry for when I kissed Max and being mean to you. I was just mad and under pressure and...and" I interrupted her and kissed her, she kissed me back, then it started raining, we looked at each other and smiled then started kissing again❤️❤️ I love her so much!!

||Molly POV||

I kissed Harv and i was shocked! After all the crap i did, he still loved me. Why is he so forgiving? This just made me love him even more. 😍 I kissed him while the rain spilled on us.

A/N sorry if this book gets kinda  deep sometimes 😂 we just want it to be interesting 👌🏽
Word count:379