Chapter 55

||emily pov||
After cuddling with Max and waiting 20 minutes to get in the shower i finally was able to get in. I got in and I get distracted very easily so me in a shower alone with all my thoughts could take a while. After like a half an hour of showering, Harvey had to pee rlly badly and for some reason couldn't use the other bathrooms so, I had to get out put on clothes; "PINK" shirt on, gray sweat-pants and white sneakers and for my hair I did a weird messy braid ponytail thingy (pic below)

 After like a half an hour of showering, Harvey had to pee rlly badly and for some reason couldn't use the other bathrooms so, I had to get out put on clothes; "PINK" shirt on, gray sweat-pants and white sneakers and for my hair I did a weird mess...

Then Harvey got to pee.👏🏼😂 and then we were all in the living room watching a movie to be specific"The Little Mermaid"😂 Harveys favorite princess movie and he insisted on it. It was all good, until someone rang the doorbell. When we opened the door we were shocked to see the person we saw.
||max pov||
After mol and Harv got out of the shower they said "so? Is your breathing okay??" I was so confused then I realized they were talking about my emi-pie "haha very funny" the I stick my tongue out at them. Emily was forced to come out of the shower when Harvey was about to pee his pants Bc he hasn't peed for like 4 hours. You may ask why, and the answer is that he is just not smart.lol but Emily came out changed and we were all watching "The Little Mermaid" until the doorbell ring we all went there and I was speechless to see who was there.
||harvey pov ||
I was holding mol and next to Max when em was in the shower and I had the sudden urge to pee and not just like a pee but like a pee pee I had to go so bad and idk why but I don't like the other bathrooms I think it Bc I'll probably mess it up Bc I mess up most things and mol and Em have their bathrooms Harvey safe lol 😂 so I almost pee my pants Bc em takes so long but when I made her come out we were watching "The little Mermaid" and someone rang the door bell like why can't I got 1 hour without getting up ugh but when I got to the door I almost like broke down in surprise.
||molly pov||
Blah blah blah that's all I heard when Harvey was ranting about how much he has to pee. When he finally got his wishes to pee😂 we all were dying of laughter when we all were drowned in silence when the doorbell rang and we saw someone. I wish I never had to she her again kinda but kinda wanted to see her....
OOO WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS PERSON AT THE DOOR WHY DIDNT MOLLY WANT TO SEE HER WHY WAS HARVEY SO SURPRISED WHY WAS MAX SPEECHLESS ALL
GOOD QUESTIONS STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT
ILY LOTS❤️❤️💞☄✨