chapter 23

Few Days Later

||Troy POV||

I was so excited! Max, Harv and Sweet Pea are going to be in the talent show. I hope they do really well. TBH, I have never heard Ana sing so this is going to be interesting!

||Emily POV||

TODAY IS THE TALENT SHOW! Molly, Troy and I are preparing a surprise party for Harv, bæ and Ana's win at the talent show (because they are obviously going to win)!

||Ana POV||

I got dressed for the talent show. I got dressed in my black tights, olive green cropped flannel, and some navy blue sneakers. I put on a plain black snapback that had some of my best friends intials (Max- M.M, Harvey- Harv, Molly- Mol, Emily- Kalu) on the back of the hat. I washed my hair, let it naturally curly and put it in a half up and half down. For makeup, I apply concealer and some nude lipstick. I grab my keys, ukulele, snapback, and phone and i'm ready to go!

|| Harvey POV||

Max and I got ready for the talent show! I wore an a black shirt, olive green jeans, and some black sneakers. Max was wearing his navy blue flannel around his waist, dark jeans, a black tee shirt that says "Why?", a black fedora, and some navy blue shoes. Max got his guitar and we went downstairs and walked to Ana's house so she can drive us to the Berkshire talent show.

||Max POV||

We went Ana's House and saw her waiting at her car. We all got in the car to drive to the talent show.
15 minutes later
when we get to the talent show, we wait for everyone to come. While Ana, Harv and I walk around, we see Troy! He is wearing a red and blue flannel, blue ripped jeans and red converses. Ana runs up to Troy! He dips her, takes her snapback, hides their faces and i think are kissing. Harv starts to laugh as I say, "Not in front of me Troy! I'm her FATHER!" Troy looks from over the snapback with his face all red, saying, "NO! YOU ARE HER BROTHER!" I laugh and say, "You know that's even worse?!" They stop and we all wait for Molly and Emi Pie.

A/N
What do you think is going to happen at the talent show? Find out in the next few chapters? Luv Y'ALL!
-Ana
Word Count: 407