Chapter 49

||max pov||
After em found out what happened to Molly she has been really freaked out and then I was getting kinda overprotective over Emily Bc we all didn't expect it when it happened to Molly so I want to make sure that em doesn't have to go though what her sister did. We were all hanging out at Emily and mollys room and then.. Molly just started to cry and Harvey picked her up and brought her to the girls bathroom.(connected to their room)
||mollys pov||
Me,Harvey,Emily and Max all were in me and Em's room watching tv chilling and I was on my phone and there was a post. On a fan page of me and Emily on our @mollyemilyofficial acc and they were talking about what happened with the clown idk how they knew but I just broke down so Harvey brought me into my bathroom and asked"baby what is the matter?" I explained to him and then Max and em came in and Emily hugged me and Max put me on his lap. I stopped crying and asked Harv if this would ever happen again and he said " I will beat the clown again if he will try again and trust me he won't" I fall asleep in my bed with Harv in the kitchen making me food but little did he know that I was sleeping.
||emily pov||
I was laying down with Max and we were all chilling until Molly started having a breakdown after she got calmed down she fell asleep so me and Max looked for Harvey and he went to bed with mol so me and Max we watching tv and making out until Max fell asleep or so after like 20 minutes of me playing with his hair I fell asleep.
||harveys pov||
Molly had a breakdown, so I took her in the bathroom and asked her, "Baby what's wrong?" Then I kissed her and she explained about what happened on the fan accounts on Instagram. She said she just wanted to be with me and only me. I agreed to it and then Em and Max came in and and Em hugged mol and and Mol sat on Max's lap. After that she slept while I was downstairs doing something. Then came down looking excited.

Why is mol excited? Find out in the next chapter! Love you cutsies!☄💞
Word count:406