Chapter 56

||molly pov|| we opened the door and I was so upset to see who I saw I saw ...... Ana....... I haven't seen her in like a while last time she was here she made  the Choice of the play we did and she chose Romeo and Juliet and she could have changed it do there was no kissing scene and she made everyone break up. So I wasn't to happy to see her and neither was anyone else.
||emily pov||
I opened the door and wanted to slam it shut Bc who I saw i wanted to not be here Bc she broke up me and Max. It was ana ew. Me and Max have discussed how she broke us up and to not talk to her so I immediately ran away into me and mollys room and Max immediately ran after me. I didn't even know it but I was crying Bc Max said " sweetie ily and you don't need to worry about her she isn't going to hurt us, I won't let her. I will protect you and US not please stop crying." I said "but,I'm not crying" then Max slowly brushed his finger under my eyes and wiped the tears.He kissed me and brought me upstairs but I refused to talk to "her".
||harvey pov||
I was trying not to cry about who I saw I saw, Ana I haven't seen her in forever I thought she like died idk what happened to her but I didn't mind every thing was done without her on, Sunday-wensday we all went to me and Maxs, and Thursday-Saturday we went to Em's and mols on Fridays we all picked a movie and the girls got popcorn and food and me and Max got all blankets and stuff ready. So we kinda forgot about her I just stood there speech less until Molly took me to the side and told me " we promised not to talk to her" I said " well Emily is obviously not talking to her Max isn't Bc of em so if you don't wanna I'm not making you but I have too" UGH Harvey why do you have to be so nice" she said with a smile. She left to stay with max and em,they were on the couch watching tv cuddling.(how cute)
I told Ana "Ana you are amazing you got me and mol tighter and Max And  em but we all are still kinda mad." She replied looking confused saying"mad about what?" "mad about making the play Romeo and Juliet you knew we were the leads and still chose that play even though you knew that would cause drama. And not just drama we all truer to kill ourselves after that!" I was ranting and I couldn't any more so I said" sorry but rn you need to leave I'll call you when to come back"
||max pov||
Ana was at the door FRICKEN ANA the one I'm mad at when she came I was so shocked I just didn't speak I looked over at Emily and she started sobbing and ran to her room. And was eventually balling her eyes out. I wiped her eyes and kissed her. I couldn't have Ana try to talk to her and have Emily cry Bc i love her SM and my heart drops when I see her cry. So we went to the living room and watched tv she was kinda drifting in me on occasion but always woke up after a few minutes. Then Molly came over all upset and since I'm basically her 2nd big brother I asked what happened she started ranting until Harvey ran in the room out of breath and upset they explained and we all talked about what we need to d0.
2FRIKEN K VEIWS THATS MENTAL I THOUGHG I WOULD GET LIKE 200 BUT OVER DID IT TX SK ILY ALL