Chapter 46

||max pov||
I want to take em in a date, but since we just got back together I didn't want to go to big so I got her fairy lights and a bunch of blankets and set up a fort with a bunch of food and her fairy lights hanging up. I went to her house and saw her hair in a messy bun wearing a shirt that says " muscles and mascara" and it was kinda a crop top and then some "PINK" sweat pants so I thought she looked adorable but she said " OMG I didn't know you were coming I look awful" I made her just come to my house and brought her into the fort and she said. " maxxxxx you didn't to have too do this" and I said " but i did have to"
||emily pov||
I was looking really ugly, Bc I was about to relax, but all of a sudden Max was in my room, Molly let him in and he took me by the arm and dragged me across the street to his house. I went in his room Harvey, was just about to leave. And there was a fort set up with glowing lights when I went inside the fort. There was my fairy lights and a bunch of food(I'm praying that Harvey made it Bc no offense but Max can't cook for his life) I told Max "maxxxxx you didn't have too do this" he replied with " but I do"
||max pov||
We were just chilling Emily was laying on me, we were watching dance moms. And oh god Emily is obsessed with that show, I mean I don't blame her it's a pretty good show. But anyways I got a text from Harvey
Harvey🤘🏼: Hey Max come over to mols now plz
Me: Um kinda in the middle of a date with em-pie rn can I come later?
Harvey🤘🏼: no not really she is crying and wants to see you for some reason.
Me: okay, but what do I tell Emily?
Harvey🤘🏼: you made the food right?
Me: yea why?
Harvey 🤘🏼: then just say that you need to poop, as to not eat the food.
Me: okay😂 be there in 5
_________________
I told em that I needed to go to the bathroom and NOT to eat the food she said yes then I leaft. When I got to mols room she was crying in harveys arms I rushed over to her picked her chin up and kissed her forehead. Harvey explained what happened I felt really bad, but didn't want to leave em worried so I layed down with mol for a minute and whispered "it will all be okay. I'll be back soon Bc I'm sleeping over when em goes to sleep I'll bring you in the living room k?" She said yes then I went back to em. She pulled me by my shirt and kissed my for it least 3 minutes straight and said " God damn you scared me I didn't know where you were you weren't in the bathroom so start explaining" I brought her to her house so the others could tell her.

What will Em's reaction be? Find out in chapter 47! Love you cutsies☄💞
Word