Chapter 9

||Ana POV||
He literally said he was gonna ask me out! Everyone was in shock! Harvey replies to Troy, "So you like our sister (that's their nickname for me)?"  Troy nodded! Emily and Molly push me and Molly says out loud," First, your gonna get braces and now your gonna go out with someone..YOU ARE ROLLING, ANA!" I laugh and tell Troy that's cool if we go on a date. We planed it for tomorrow because that's the final day before i get braces! He agreed that tomorrow was gonna be a good day. Suddenly we realize that the boys need to go home so they walked home while Molly and Emily stayed over my house to sleep over!

THE NEXT DAY!

||Molly pov||
I'm getting ready for me and Em's double date with Max and Harvey and I'm wearing a gray crop top, black shortstop and my white converse. And for my makeup I put on concealer, eyeshadow, and eyeliner.

||emily pov||
Me and mol were getting ready for our double date with the twins but I couldn't find a good outfit! Ana offers to take Molly and I to the mall to buy a new outfit! We went to 7 stores until I find what I will wear it's from forever 21. It's a blueand white shirtand blue converse to match it

When we got to Ana's house, I immediately went to the bathroom and started doing my makeup since its my first date with Max! I did more makeup than i usually do. I apply foundation, concealer, primer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and highlighter. Lastly I do my hair, I curl the tips which are blonde and leave the brown part straight. Then I put the top section in a ponytail. While getting ready Max texted me saying to meet him at the cafe with Harvey and Molly !

||Ana POV||
While at the mall, I found the perfect pair of shoes for my outfit! It was a pair of Dragon Ball Z converse!

After buying the most beautiful pair of shoes, We all go and get ready at my house! For my small date with Troy, I wear a black jumpsuit, light blue jean material jacket, and my new shoes! For makeup, I apply a little bit of concealer and some tin...

After buying the most beautiful pair of shoes, We all go and get ready at my house! For my small date with Troy, I wear a black jumpsuit, light blue jean material jacket, and my new shoes! For makeup, I apply a little bit of concealer and some tinted chapstick. I straighten my hair and put it in a braid type ponytail. And now, i'm ready to go!