chapter 5

||Molly's POV||

As Troy starts talking to Ana, I nudged Emily and smirked. "Look at Ana go!" i said to Emily. We burst out laughing and Ana looks up. Max says as we finish laughing, "Ana, Can you drive us somewhere?" She replied happily," I can drive us all to my house and we can hang out in my basement. Is that okay?" We all agreed and went to her BMW M235i. She looked at us and said," I just realized that the car only has 2 seats in the back. Maybe Max and Harvey can sit on each other's laps and.." before she even finish Max and Harvey shout NO!

||Emily's POV||

Before Ana could even finish her sentence, Max and Harvey suddenly say No! "I mean we used to do that if the car was too small and when we were younger but we're 15! C'mon Ana!" exclaimed Harvey. Molly, Max, Harvey, and I make the decision that I would sit on Max's lap and Molly would sit on Harvey's lap! It's was crazy yet an okay decision with all of us! Ana and Troy were going to sit in the front. Ana agrees to the decision! We get in her car and drive to her house.

||Ana POV||

As Max, Harvey, Molly and Emily were talking in the back seats,Troy and I just sat there in the front awkwardly! We both waited silently until they all finished talking. He glanced up at me a few times but didn't say anything! To break the silence Emily suggest we play truth or dare at the house and we all agreed. Once we got to the house Max and Harvey pulled me to the side to talk privately. What was going on?