Chapter 42

||Molly pov||
I heard Em screaming, then I woke up, you could hear her from Uganda! After that I said something, then went back to sleep. I heard Harv come home and he found Max and Em sleeping together, tightly, then Harv lay down next to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, I didn't want to wake up. I love him so much!

||Emily pov||
After what happened with Max, I slept until like 5:00 pm, so when I got up, Max and Harv were cooking dinner for us, since our parents are away. I walked towards them and kissed them saying, "Thank you boys!" Then Molly came out and kissed them both saying, "Thanks guys!" Then she kissed Harv on the cheek .

||max pov||
Harv said, "We should make dinner for the girls, especially Mol bc her arm." I agreed bc of Mol's hurt wrist, for Em bc she's stressed out, and their parents are on vacation. We made them chicken and green beans. Em woke up and kissed me and Harv saying, "Thank you boys." Then Mol came out smelling the air and saw us cooking, she kissed us saying, "Thanks guys." Then she kissed Harv.

||Harvey pov||
I felt bad for the girls so me and Max made them dinner. When Mol came out, her hair was a mess, but I still think she looked cute. Then she kissed me and Max saying thank you. I love her so much!

Can't believe 700! ☄☄☄✨✨💯
Word count:249