Chapter 25

The night of the talent show: Max, Ana and Harvey's Turn

||Max pov||
Me, Ana and Harvey are up. I grab my guitar and Ana grabs her ukulele! Us three go up on stage and we see all the people, 100's of people are going to watch us. We were so excited! We started singing One More Day In Love and strummed our instruments. It was amazing and I saw Em, Mol and Troy out in the crowd and we got even more happy! This was one of those moments i will never forget. ☺️

After the talent show

||Ana POV||

We got our award for 1st place at the talent show. I was so happy! We were all walking and cheering when suddenly, we bumped into someone. we all looked up and i couldn't believe who i saw.

||Molly POV||

We all bumped into someone and we all fell silent. We bumped into a kid with brown hair and brown eyes. He had a similar style like Max and Harvey. Ana froze and turned red and was tearing up. Max and Harv was gritting their teeth.
Boy- oh..Hey losers! Your still hanging out with this piece of shit Ana?
Max- Shut UP! Don't talk about her like that!
Me and Em- Yeah! Don't talk about Ana like that!
He looked at Em and I like we were nothing to him. When we turned around Ana was gone! Max said to Em, "Em. Hold my guitar and hat!" Harv said to me, " We'll be back. We need to teach Christian a lesson for cheating on ANA LIKE A IDIOT"They both ran to him and started chasing him. Troy, Em and I left to go find Ana. This was serious!

||Ana POV||

I ran once i immediately saw Christian! I never want to see his face EVER! He was so mean to me and he cheated on me! I didn't want to think about him. I started to run to the corner store (which was 5 minutes away from where the talent show was) and i didn't stop until i went there! I need him to GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I cried for what felt like forever... I wanted to hide in a hole and cry!

A/N
Is that Ana? What do you think happened to her and her Ex? Find out what happens next in the upcoming chapters! Thanks for reading so much of this book!
Word count: 504