Chapter 45

||molly pov||
Me and Harvey are going on a date to the pond/waterfall. It's just that there is a clown thing going around, and I'm a little scared, then Harvey hugged and kissed me then I felt better and got changed. Harvey was already dressed, and for my bathing suit, it's a purple bikini. When I came out, Harvey smiled and walked towards me and wrapped me in his arms and kissed my neck.

||Harvey pov||
When Molly came out, she looked like and angel. I smiled and walked towards her, and kissed her neck. We walked to the water fall Bc it wasn't to far. Nobody was there so we had it to ourselves.

||Molly pov||
We went to the water fall and nobody was there so we had it all to ourselves. We got in and I went under first thing and when I saw him, I smiled and swam towards him, then kissed him. Then we stopped, I wrapped my arms and legs around him and we kissed under water, then came back up, and kissed again. I love him so much!

||Harvey pov||
When mol came back, she swam towards me and wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed underwater. When we came back up, we kissed again. Then I smiled and we hugged. I also wrapped my arms and legs around her and we made out. After we went swimming, we dried off and she fell asleep on the towel in my arms.
When I woke up, she was gone! I looked everywhere, then I saw a clown dragging Molly away. I ran toward the clown and he saw me, dropped mol, and sadly I heard her scream in pain. I beat up the clown (he was our age) and surprisingly I won. Bc I beat him up with a ladle. I ran to Molly and she was crying. I picked her up and said quietly, "shhh...... it's okay baby, I've got you. Everything will be alright."I carried her home while she was sleeping, so I put her in her bed, and went downstairs and I made her a sandwich. Later she woke up and when she came out sobbing, I kissed her and asked if she was okay.

Will mol be okay? Find out in chapter 47!
TYSM FOR 1k VEIWS!
WLYSM
WORD COUNT:396