Chapter 19

||Emily pov||

Max told me what happened and I was fine because I know what she's going through even though she's mad at me.
I just want the old Molly back.

|| Ana POV||

After an hour of FReAKING TRAFFIC, I stop at Molly's place and she's in the corner of her room in tears. I had to do something, if i could be a matchmaker, then i could be a therapist! I go to molly and talk to her.

||Molly POV||

I turn around and see Ana right beside me. I told her what happened at the Mills house and she hugged me. She said, "You need to talk to him, Harvey has a weak spot and that's love...Just go and save my "brother" (she started to tear up)"
I nodded and hugged her. Ana was such friendly and warm person! She made me feel better just by saying 1 thing. We both left the house. I ran across the street and Ana drove to Troy's house to see him. I ran as fast as i could before it was too late.

||Troy POV||

I was in my room getting ready to binge watch The Walking Dead and suddenly i heard a knock on the door. I open the door and I saw Sweet Pea (aka Ana). I look at her worried because her eyes were red and there were tear stains on her cheek. When she walks in, she embraces me and tells me what happened to Max, Harvey, Emily and Molly. We walk upstairs to the living and i said:
Me: i'm gonna watch The Walking Dead, you wanna watch?
Ana: Sure...But if there starts to have too much gore, I'm going to hide. Also do you have any clothes i could wear, i'm still in my costume from the play.?
I fluster and blush say, " wel--well i mean...su-sure. I guess..?." She laughs, strokes my lip and goes to my room. I turned into a scarlet red color! Two minutes later as i set up the tv and popcorn, she comes out of my room wearing my pajama pants and a tee shirt of mine with her hair tied up in a messy ponytail. As i sit down, she sat on my lap and cozying up on me. "why is she so cute when she does that?" i mumbled.

||Ana POV||

I sit on Troy's lap and we watch The Walking Dead! When there was a really disturbing part, i hid in my face in Troy's shoulder. I got so scared he looked at me concerned. He tilted me chin up so i faced him. I put my nose on his and gave him an eskimo kiss. I blushed, he smiled at me and kissed my cheek and face. I turned red then kissed his lips and rubbed his neck. When we stopped kissing, he touched my lips with his finger and playfully bit his finger. We stopped as we heard my car alarm go off. I got up to go downstairs and turned it off but before i got up, Troy kissed my cheek! He was so cute, I couldn't stand it. I hope the things that happened to Emlax and Marvey, were never gonna happen to us. I hope.

Word count:550