chapter 27

||Molly POV||

Harv, Em, Max and I stayed at Ana's house and we stayed in her basement for a few hours and kissed for like...ever.

5 hours later
||Emily pov||

We got a facetime call from Ana. We answer and we see Ana look completely different. She had short, ombré hair. Also her braces were off. We all said that she looked so pretty and why was she crying. She said in major tears "HE DOESNT LIKE MY HAIR! IM COMPLETE TRASH!!" WHAT?!! We were all in shock! Troy didn't like Ana's hair!

||Ana POV||
I tell Harvey, Max, Molly and Emily what happened.

*flashback from 3 hours ago*
I got out of class to get my braces off at the orthodontist. I text Troy that he will see me in 3 hours looking completely different and with a new hairstyle. He said he would be happy with whatever decision i make. So hour and a half long process happens to my teeth. I feel really confident so i went to the nearest salon to ombré my hair from my natural dark brown hair color, to a very, very light brown. I also cut my hair around the shoulder area. It looks so pretty. I meet Troy at the park and when he sees me, he gets upset that i cut my hair. He thought i look really weird. He walks off, leaving me at the park alone. I drive off in tears and now, i'm behind the high school..skipping school.

||Max POV||
I tell Ana and everyone else, "i'll be back..i need to talk to my friend.." IM SO MAD AT TROY. He is a bi*ch!!!!
I go looking around for him and find him running to his house. I chase him yelling, "COME BACK HERE YOU ASSH*LE!!!!!" I finally caught up to him and grabbed his shirt and held him up saying, "you messed with my sister, now your going to have a bloody nose.." And I punched his nose, pushed him near the steps of his house, and walk away. He looked upset but I said "DON'T EVER SAY ANYTHING TO ANA!"

||Molly POV||

I was worried about Ana. We said for her to come over and we can all spend time together. Max came back then in 5 minutes, Ana came. Her hair was so pretty, i don't know what Troy was talking about, but Max had blood on his fingers, Emily rushed to him so he could explain. He punched Troy when he saw him. When Max was explaining to Emily. Harvey and I were talking to Ana. She says "Am i really that ugly that i can't have a real bf?" (she starts to cry again)
We all turn to her. She was starting to hate on herself. Everyone was shocked that she would say something like that. We all gave her a group hug. We all agreed that no one was going to talk to Troy.