Chapter Ten

::Jacob's P.O.V::

Jacob, wake up

"It's a Saturday, can't I sleep in?" I asked; half awake.

No, you've got things to do

"Like?"

Like taking the trash to the curb, washing some of the dishes, also washing clothes

I sat up "okay, okay I'm getting up, damn". I stood up and rubbed at my eyes, I blinked a couple of times before yawning. I put on my house shoes and poked my head out of my room "mom?" I called loudly.

She left for work already

"Hm" I hummed lightly, I looked around my room and found some sweat pants and quickly put them on. I took off my shirt and tossed it on my bed, I walked out of my room and into the hall. I walked down the stairs and opened the front door, before I stepped outside I put my hair into a pony tail using a hair scrunchie.

I quickly took the trash to the curb and went back inside. I walked into the kitchen and managed to wash the dishes in under fifteen minutes, and after that I got the clothes washed.

"There, done" I said as I sat down on the couch.

Hm, okay. You still going to that party?

I shrugged "I guess, why?"

Just wonderin'

"Y'all aren't going to make me do anything, right?"

Right

I nodded a little "okay, good".

>>*<<

"You look good" Bria commented, "thank you, you do too" I replied. That was a lie, she looked more than good, she looked beautiful. "Anybody excited? Cause I am" Jordan said as we walked down the street, "I heard Jaden's going to be there" she added.

Rayan rolled his eyes "Jordan, please" "sorry, sorry I just can't wait to see him, we've been hanging lately and I'm ju-" "You're going to get hurt" he said abruptly. "Why?" She asked, "because Jaden already ha-" he stopped short when he saw the look Bria was giving him.

She shook her head slightly and mouthed the words "don't; not now". He sighed "nothing, never mind.... Just forget it" I pulled Ray to me "he's got a girlfriend doesn't he?" I asked quietly, he nodded "yeah..... He does".

>>*<<

When we arrived at the party there were kids scattered around the lawn. Smoking, drinking, and some even leaning on others for support. I walked up the steps and followed Bria into the house.

"If anyone offers you a drink, don't take it okay?" Ray said into my ear, I nodded a little "you don't really know what they could've put in it" he added. I watched as Bria turned into the kitchen, I followed after her. I looked around the corner and saw her talking to a kid with spiky blonde hair.

::Bria's P.O.V::

"Hey Parker" I said loudly, so he could hear me over the loud music playing in the living room. "Hey, you came" he said with a smile, "yeah, I couldn't miss a good party" "want a drink?" He questioned, I nodded "sure". I watched him carefully as he poured me a drink, he handed me the red cup. I smiled lightly "thanks" "mmmhm, no problem".

"Um Bria" I looked over my shoulder and saw Jacob, "yeah, uh... Hi, ummm I've got a question..." He said in a nervous manner. "Hey, I know you, well I don't know you but I've seen you before. You're that kid, um the one.... The one who fought Chres, yo kid you've got guts man" Parker exclaimed.